not at all 54%  54%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 56

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
^ yep. Ragtime likes honest debate? That is a laugh, few users have thrown more personal insults at me

That's news to me.

Maybe you should keep track of your behavior and when people return your fire it will make more sense to you

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Vigilans wrote:
^ yep. Ragtime likes honest debate? That is a laugh, few users have thrown more personal insults at me

That's news to me.

Maybe you should keep track of your behavior and when people return your fire it will make more sense to you

Whatevs...

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 2:02 pm

It makes sense though, how can one maintain a persecution complex if they are aware of their own transgressions

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 2:39 pm

Find a premise I accept, and then I'll consider what you build on that premise.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 3:38 pm

Hyperlexian wrote:
you two are cracking me up... here are some posts from earlier in the thread where people were complaining about the moderators. it is pretty much identical to what people say about the moderators now. :lol:

Complaining? Us? Heavens no. We were merely noting how much more severe discipline within the PPR section had become of late. Which isn't a bad thing at all. Heck, we enjoy it. By the way, I am sure that it is now Ragtime's turn to be tied to a desk and spanked.

Hyperlexian wrote:
if you're going to try to state that things are worse now, you should try picking a thread that said the moderators are angels of impartiality or something. all this thread showed me was that history is repeating itself with Ragtime crying foul with a new set of mods.

:hail: The moderators are angels of impartiality :hail:

Now, Ragtime: don't be late for your spanking session.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 4:36 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Hyperlexian wrote:
you two are cracking me up... here are some posts from earlier in the thread where people were complaining about the moderators. it is pretty much identical to what people say about the moderators now. :lol:

Complaining? Us? Heavens no. We were merely noting how much more severe discipline within the PPR section had become of late. Which isn't a bad thing at all. Heck, we enjoy it. By the way, I am sure that it is now Ragtime's turn to be tied to a desk and spanked.

How would you know that it is much more severe now unless you have lurked for years? I have only been here for a few months which would not be long enough to see a difference, where as you have only been here for about 2 weeks.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 4:38 pm

Alexender wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Hyperlexian wrote:

How would you know that it is much more severe now unless you have lurked for years? I have only been here for a few months which would not be long enough to see a difference, where as you have only been here for about 2 weeks.

I just happen to be gifted. :wink:

By the way, have you had your first spanking yet?

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

Alexender wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Hyperlexian wrote:

He is probably a second account. I don't mean a sockpuppet by that, sometimes users are permitted new accounts for various reasons

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

04 Apr 2012, 4:55 pm

ArrantPariah, your mask is slipping. I see you.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

Am I that obvious? :nerdy:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2012, 3:25 am

I think we can add another animal to tigers and leopards that can't change it's spots or stripes (or splotches).

Cash__
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 10:48 am

I thought you meant Ragtime music, of which I have never been a big fan.

Ragtime, the person. While I don't agree with most his posts, he is free to make them. Just as I am free to disagree or ignore. of which i usually choose the latter.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 1:48 pm

Does anyone know what has become of Inuyasha?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:04 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I know haven't seen him on WP in a while.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

He went on sabbatical in Butthurtistan

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 2:07 pm

Vigilans wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

He went on sabbatical in Butthurtistan

:lol: