Page 8 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

No_YOU_get_over_it
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Aug 2008, 11:00 am

Zane wrote:
That's great. More fatties for you friend

So you're saying you're happy to go without, and Gamester can have a handful of us curvies? Works for me as long as we have enough fresh air and food.

NB: contents of above post represent my opinion at time of post only. YMMV, NAYY, and most importantly, IALBTC!

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 2:05 pm

No_YOU_get_over_it wrote:
Zane wrote:

So you're saying you're happy to go without, and Gamester can have a handful of us curvies? Works for me as long as we have enough fresh air and food.

Oye Vey. what'd I get myself into now?

OH well. nothing I can't handle.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2008, 4:27 pm

Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

Ha-ha be careful what you say ... 180-200lbs woman anybody?

Ha-ha. I came across as no more pompous than I am. I believe in survival of the fittest and truly think Darwin was on to something in all of his research. If you ask me I say more people should see it like that so we could go through life with less "wah wah wah" and more truly productive discussions e.g. "I was thinking Jim, you are always skinny but eat like a race horse how is that possible?" and Jim might say ... well I do a lot of Cocaine. Which could be true. Or he could say well maybe it is because I eat a lot ... naturally your metabolism goes up when your stomach is always eating something ... or he might say well I do a lot of cardio and work outside as much as possible ... all would be useful tips from a guy who eats a lot but stays thin.

Now why would I bring all of this up? Because I make a conscious decision in life to eat healthy and live healthy. I hate hearing "there are naturally fat people" because it just isn't that way. There is no fat gene. It's a matter of some people genetically have larger fat cells ... and those people are either A conscious of their diets and work out also or B fat ass people with a long list of "problems" they all think are valid...

I just feel like people should consider the facts when deciding things. If you are attracted to something then be attracted to it and stop trying to figure out EXACTLY why you are. Unless like me you are a deep thinker and naturally have that in you ... my head wont ever shut up about why why why why why ... but I still manage to get my fair share of women. Just not any that are compatible past 3 dates that's all ... hahahahahah

-zane

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 4:32 pm

Zane wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

Ha-ha. I came across as no more pompous than I am. I believe in survival of the fittest and truly think Darwin was on to something in all of his research. If you ask me I say more people should see it like that so we could go through life with less "wah wah wah" and more truly productive discussions e.g. "I was thinking Jim, you are always skinny but eat like a race horse how is that possible?" and Jim might say ... well I do a lot of Cocaine. Which could be true. Or he could say well maybe it is because I eat a lot ... naturally your metabolism goes up when your stomach is always eating something ... or he might say well I do a lot of cardio and work outside as much as possible ... all would be useful tips from a guy who eats a lot but stays thin.

Now why would I bring all of this up? Because I make a conscious decision in life to eat healthy and live healthy. I hate hearing "there are naturally fat people" because it just isn't that way. There is no fat gene. It's a matter of some people genetically have larger fat cells ... and those people are either A conscious of their diets and work out also or B fat ass people with a long list of "problems" they all think are valid...

I just feel like people should consider the facts when deciding things. If you are attracted to something then be attracted to it and stop trying to figure out EXACTLY why you are. Unless like me you are a deep thinker and naturally have that in you ... my head wont ever shut up about why why why why why ... but I still manage to get my fair share of women. Just not any that are compatible past 3 dates that's all ... hahahahahah

-zane

Darwin was unfortunately an idiot, and an Atheist, which is one reason no one can take him seriously.

He had some good points, but unfortunately, and ultimately, the fact that he based his studies off the Galapagos penguins and whatnot, just proves nothing.

had he based his research say somewhere in pertaining to the extinction of the dinosaurs, then I might take him seriously.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2008, 4:39 pm

Spoken like a truly ignorant person. First and foremost what do his religions beliefs have to do with his studies? Other than the fact he may have put a person bias into his research toward "evolution" but then again ... it is a theory not fact.

No one can deny however that we are I believe the statistic was 80 or 85 % chimp.

I honestly think you should reconsider what you are typing. Emotions can interfere with intelligence and I know you are more intelligent than to misread what I typed.

Do not make me whip out my ugly stick and type out a long list of facts and point provers because honestly I would and you would feel like a total ass for not seeing my points.

First and foremost I was joking about the fatties. Personally I am just honest. Thats who I am. so if you are upset by my comment might I recommend looking inside and seeing why as opposed to just posting an attack on my beliefs.

also Darwin is an established scientist of his time. Just like Freud. And debunked or not I believe he was on to something. Seriously was. Men have mother issues just as much as women have daddy issues.

-Karl

PS: Darwin was a Gnostic not Atheist.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm

Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

-zane

Darwin was unfortunately an idiot, and an Atheist, which is one reason no one can take him seriously.

He had some good points, but unfortunately, and ultimately, the fact that he based his studies off the Galapagos penguins and whatnot, just proves nothing.

had he based his research say somewhere in pertaining to the extinction of the dinosaurs, then I might take him seriously.

Darwin is an idiot? Darwin is one of the most important scientists of human history and his works are greatly supported by strong scientific evidences today , his theory had its flaws bit the main concept of evolution is accepted by 99% of scientists and now more evidences are making it stronger everyday. Respect that man, moron.

You are the idiot for calling such important man as idiot, who you think yourself? If you are some idiot bible fanatic who believes in 10000 years old earth then lol at you ....99% of scientists would laugh out loud on you. In this case there's no point in debating you about this .

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 6:42 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

-zane

Darwin is an idiot? Darwin is one of the most important scientists of human history and his works are greatly supported by strong scientific evidences today , his theory had its flaws bit the main concept of evolution is accepted by 99% of scientists and now more evidences are making it stronger everyday. Respect that man, moron.

You are the idiot for calling such important man as idiot, who you think yourself? If you are some idiot bible fanatic who believes in 10000 years old earth then lol at you ....99% of scientists would laugh out loud on you. In this case there's no point in debating you about this .

I'm not an idiot bible fanatic mate. I'm a junior in college, so watch what you say about us idiots.

I just believe that Darwin was a bit bonkers. Sure he had some good stuff, but unfortunately, he was an idiot.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 9:08 pm

Zane wrote:
Spoken like a truly ignorant person. First and foremost what do his religions beliefs have to do with his studies? Other than the fact he may have put a person bias into his research toward "evolution" but then again ... it is a theory not fact.

No one can deny however that we are I believe the statistic was 80 or 85 % chimp.

I honestly think you should reconsider what you are typing. Emotions can interfere with intelligence and I know you are more intelligent than to misread what I typed.

Do not make me whip out my ugly stick and type out a long list of facts and point provers because honestly I would and you would feel like a total ass for not seeing my points.

First and foremost I was joking about the fatties. Personally I am just honest. Thats who I am. so if you are upset by my comment might I recommend looking inside and seeing why as opposed to just posting an attack on my beliefs.

also Darwin is an established scientist of his time. Just like Freud. And debunked or not I believe he was on to something. Seriously was. Men have mother issues just as much as women have daddy issues.

-Karl

Zane, I still have issue with you joking about weight as such... unnecessary is an understatement. Those I've dated have been from sub-100 to 200-plus, under 4' to over 6'; it doesn't make any of them less a person than another in any way shape or form, period. I'm not a prime specimen either, although I've lost over sixty pounds in the past eight months - I am making the progress that I want, in order to feel better physically, with only thirty left before I am at my goal at a healthy weight. I digress... Health is important to you - that's all you need to say. Knock off with the rest.

Attack the idea, not the person... but there is a lot here that I can agree with, at least in large part. We cannot discard a man's science because of his beliefs, providing his science is true and fair... upon further reading on his theological views, Darwin's upbringing contained large amount of Christian doctrine and morality, and was a source of conflict while in the process of discovering his theory of evolution. Of course, his ideas were considered a feat of heresy as well... and remain so to some to this day. While he became increasingly skeptical as he aged, it still took a great deal of strength and confidence to publish his findings in the climate of the day. Interesting point, regarding being a scientist of his day - all too often we see the past with the measure of today. His works were not perfect, and remain evolving themselves, but the locale of his discovery was essential to it happening in the first place - Gamester, your knock of the location boggles my mind. To call a man whose theories are accepted and used in many related fields an idiot, is sheer presumption... sorry, just astounded.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
Zane wrote:

-Karl

Zane, I still have issue with you joking about weight as such... unnecessary is an understatement. Those I've dated have been from sub-100 to 200-plus, under 4' to over 6'; it doesn't make any of them less a person than another in any way shape or form, period. I'm not a prime specimen either, although I've lost over sixty pounds in the past eight months - I am making the progress that I want, in order to feel better physically, with only thirty left before I am at my goal at a healthy weight. I digress... Health is important to you - that's all you need to say. Knock off with the rest.

Attack the idea, not the person... but there is a lot here that I can agree with, at least in large part. We cannot discard a man's science because of his beliefs, providing his science is true and fair... upon further reading on his theological views, Darwin's upbringing contained large amount of Christian doctrine and morality, and was a source of conflict while in the process of discovering his theory of evolution. Of course, his ideas were considered a feat of heresy as well... and remain so to some to this day. While he became increasingly skeptical as he aged, it still took a great deal of strength and confidence to publish his findings in the climate of the day. Interesting point, regarding being a scientist of his day - all too often we see the past with the measure of today. His works were not perfect, and remain evolving themselves, but the locale of his discovery was essential to it happening in the first place - Gamester, your knock of the location boggles my mind. To call a man whose theories are accepted and used in many related fields an idiot, is sheer presumption... sorry, just astounded.

M.

Well, I've never really cared, so I don't do the nice political correctness thing. I say it as I see it.

Sides, the guy had an ego, basically said that God didn't exist, (not that I take offense to that) but at least scientists these days give credence to the big man in some way or another, saying that we evolved, and so forth. I'm not a creationist, but I'm also not an evolutionist. I believe in the fact that God did create, and helped shape the world and so forth, not leaving it to chance like Jackson (Andrew Jackson, not Daniel Jackson of the SGC) said in his bible.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2008, 11:11 pm

It isn't a matter of political correctness, Gamester; when you debunk his theories, I would tend to think then you would have room to judge him an idiot. Until then, it reflects more on you than him... however, it is good to know that you don't care - it explains such episodes in your posts, and allows me more freedom in my response.

Actually, he didn't say that god didn't exist - he only disagreed with the use of the Christian bible as a historical proof. His morals and ethical views were strongly rooted in Christian rearing. He was reluctant to release his findings because of the turmoil it would cause, and delayed doing so for a time. You have your beliefs, and I respect that; calling another an idiot because he finds a thread and theory that disagrees with your beliefs... *shrug* That isn't something I can respect in any manner.

M.

No_YOU_get_over_it
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Aug 2008, 1:54 am

Zane wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

420 lbs woman for Gamester, but it's three women.

Zane, you seem to like to be smart about how to keep people lean, so to get even smarter about it, do some reading in family systems theory. Then you can tell people about the effects of pressuring a family member to lose weight or even fear about them gaining weight.

NB: contents of above post represent my opinion at time of post only. YMMV, NAYY, and most importantly, IALBTC!

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Aug 2008, 4:52 am

Zane wrote:
Gamester wrote:
Zane wrote:

420 lbs woman for Gamester, but it's three women.

Zane, you seem to like to be smart about how to keep people lean, so to get even smarter about it, do some reading in family systems theory. Then you can tell people about the effects of pressuring a family member to lose weight or even fear about them gaining weight.
Honestly? I am so surprised in all of you (As nation). Believe me, See it for what it is, believe me . I speak truth. If you have beef so what? 100% of the time the reason why is personal. Not saying any one is wrong just saying that they may potentially be misinformed.

We all want Yoda really we do. And if it isn't Yoda its Miyuagi(Karate kid) or Captain Pickard. I don't know or give a f**k what I want is for all of you to see it is never too late to change we can overcome we can become more and I assure all of you I am the first and will show the way. We can overcome and we can fix America. Please believe me. We can. Land of the free, I am down with that. We call it like we see it. And that's how I see it. Be honest until some one proves you ignorant then learn your lesson and step up. See see???? I wish you would, all of you.

Gamester. Read my post, please! It is not in your best interest to continue you opinionated ignorance. You were proven wrong an if I wasn't lazy I would link you up via www.wikipedia.com ... but I am done. I like you mate really do and honestly I thought you had more than to shut down like this. Accept maybe there is more to life than the bible. That is truth. don't be stupid. you are a junior in college? Oh wow like I have never met one of those ... listen to makuranososhi that guy is older and more experienced than the both of us and guess what? He's got a degree... so what now? We all still idiots?

Intelligence is something we all share. Ignorance is the problem. We are all raised to belive how "they' belive when in reality we are all smarter than those fairy tales. We speak truth and should learn accordingly. f**k lies.

As for my "laying off" ... sorry makuranososhi agree to disagree. Because I know my facts and will never back down. SO unless you can give me good reason to belive otherwise your f****d in the influence catagory.

I know good and well whats' up and it's sick. tough love. That's whats up. If you are hurt look inside not at me ... I am anot attacking you for being fat I am attacking you for being weak ... weak enough to let me win ... let me and my opinion influence you or your desciions ... a girl I know is HUGE we're talking float a boat huge. She is always saying how it's her dads fault ... yet I give her many many options and opertunities to help her including if not secluded to why moving out is a good idea.

f**k it I am tired and f****d up ... ya'll can go f**k yourselves. Think about it. I don't care. I just care. Its a double neggative but in reality its the only way ... ya;ll must try and see my view ... otherwise we're all screwed ... the "man" keps you down? Hell know its you who keps you down ... you could reserch media and leanr media and become a mediua go or same with finacing or stalks or whatever ... I am going to bed ... think about what I said ...

especially a few posts ago ... f*****g Gamester I strait up told you don't make me get facts ...

you were fat I get it. Check my myspace bro ... so was I. But so far as I can tell yours was personal choice, behavior, and activites ... roghly connected with pops am I close? He got fat you got fat ... yeah yeah ... whateva. I got fat because of medications forced dwon my through ... I beeged and pleaded for placebo tests but they were always more concerned with testing the newest drugs on me ... I was a guinie pig with no options ... a caged dog ... it sucked ... so when you think your all smart and special thik about that or think about how I was forced o see a girl burnign alive in a lock down facility ... ok? We all have f****d up s**t happen and we all feel like nobody understands bu it is me ME who is being HONEST RIGHT NOW ... you who defended me and agreed with me are now turnign because of what? a personal opinion? I thought you were more than that ... really did ... I am going to bed. f**k ya'll motha f*****s.

PS: makuranososhi man get off my case. you know me you have chatted with me. I have my reasons for hatting. So get off it.. Although I will look into that reserch pretty sure I know what I'll find :wink: Good talking with ya :D You're a smart man and I'll always take that to heart.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Aug 2008, 4:59 am

Gamester wrote:
makuranososhi wrote:
Zane wrote:

-Karl

M.

Well, I've never really cared, so I don't do the nice political correctness thing. I say it as I see it.

Sides, the guy had an ego, basically said that God didn't exist, (not that I take offense to that) but at least scientists these days give credence to the big man in some way or another, saying that we evolved, and so forth. I'm not a creationist, but I'm also not an evolutionist. I believe in the fact that God did create, and helped shape the world and so forth, not leaving it to chance like Jackson (Andrew Jackson, not Daniel Jackson of the SGC) said in his bible.

Basicly said? You sound like a stupid vally chick. You writing reaks of ignorance. So do not preach until you practice mother f****r. I am sick of posers. I am always honest and you should be too. You all shoul. You all are honest by nature I know it. You are. And thats what kills us. I'll talk more eventually but for now I really got o rest./ Goodngith yall.

-KarlEdward

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2008, 11:13 am

Zane, not on your case - as you've said, we each have opinions. Calling it how you see it is one thing; being an arse about it is another. We can agree to disagree, though it won't shut me up when I find something to be off or inappropriate. *shrug* If you were under my skin, the reaction would have been obvious... I've been big most of my life, and heard worse passing people on the street. Now I'm getting healthy for myself, which is a good feeling, all the moreso because it comes at my decision and pace. What pisses me off is just the flippant use of pejoratives and insults; if you were heavy before, then you've likely experienced things in your past... and while it may have motivated you, it does not work that way with everyone. Do what you will - just don't be surprised if I might consider you a tad daft as a result. *chuckle* Should really watch the language/tone, though, as that's overkill for dramatic effect.

M.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

Zane, please cease the actual expletives and abuse.

On sabbatical...