Page 12 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 10:32 am

^^^^
I wear hoodies in the Summer here. And they can get into the 70s-80s. I may wear just the hoodie and nothing but I have done that, worn long-sleeved shirts (again, nothing under them) in summer.

Also if it's Spring or Fall and it's cool early in the morning and I wear a coat and hat to school and it gets warmer, I'll do the same thing in the evening and wear it home riding the bus, etc. Screw taking it off, I'm not carrying it. That and the heat does not bother me too much unless I really overheat, but that's due to high humidity, temps, running to whatever, etc.

OrtonStorm
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Apr 2008, 4:18 pm

Yep, do it all the time. Granted, I stay home all day, so I rarely get dressed anyways, but still. :P I have the hamper for clothes that I've worn more than 3 times and therefore need washed. Beside it is a pile of clothes I've worn only once or twice and therefore don't need washed just yet. =]

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 8:29 pm

yup, mainly because they are broken in and comfy and i hate starting over again.

Zamone
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Apr 2008, 9:58 pm

I do. (Though my parents won't let me do so with my school uniform... And KINDA don't know about when I do it at home.)

I don't really see the problem with it myself. It just means I get to wear my favorite clothes a lot more.
Until my other favorite clothes are washed. :D

Josie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2008, 11:39 pm

I use to wear the same clothes twice up until about highschool.
I wear similar clothes. Sometimes I wear the same pants over and over.

Mirage
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Apr 2008, 8:40 am

I wear the same pants for a long time without washing them... same thing with my favorite AE hoodie... i dont think that has been washed in liek two months, but it doesnt smell or anything. I just like the comfort of my things being the same, and not smelling like artificial cleaners.

Its wierd reading about how everyone on here does these things, and here i was thinking i was the only one... lol

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2008, 12:29 pm

Mirage wrote:
I wear the same pants for a long time without washing them... same thing with my favorite AE hoodie... i dont think that has been washed in liek two months, but it doesnt smell or anything. I just like the comfort of my things being the same, and not smelling like artificial cleaners.

Its wierd reading about how everyone on here does these things, and here i was thinking i was the only one... lol

Well our ancestors used to wear the same clothes every day for a year and quite a few them thought they'd die or get seriously ill from taking a bath. We're just old fashioned :lol: