Page 10 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Keoren
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jan 2008, 1:22 pm

Mist wrote:
I once wore the same pair of jeans 3 weeks in a row.

I wear the same jeans for months in a row, have them washed, wear them again for months.. and the cycle goes on.

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 12:04 am

Yes, and even more so while I'm in college. I wore the same jeans in a row for weeks, and changed between some of the same shirts without washing them! lol It's weird because they say that girls typically don't do that. I mean, in high school I usually washed my clothes, but now I could only wash them every so often in college because I like saving money by going home (30mins. away) to do laundry.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2008, 2:04 pm

I generally wear new clothes every day.

AIWS
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Jan 2008, 11:47 am

I always wear the same clothes.
I feel more comfortable when I can do this.

Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2008, 1:58 pm

As old as this topic is, i'll contribute anyway.

It's not like pants and hoodies need to be washed after wearing them once..

Hedgehog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2008, 1:44 am

I tend to wear things for about a week on average before they get washed. But undershirts I'll only wear once, or twice if I have to. I usually wear shirts for about 3 days, but pants go for the full week.

Zequr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Feb 2008, 12:42 pm

Depends on what I'm doing and How I'm feeling. Right now I'm a nasty pice of work and wear my pants for weeks in a row! You're not supposed to wash jeans all the time anyway... I think I change shirt after 3-four days, same with bra. Panties daily. Socks like every other week, as i don't have any footsweating at all. When I'm more cheery I use to be more clean though, and change all clothes every other day.

kleodimus
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 7:02 pm

as long as possible

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2008, 2:31 am

I have a 3 wear rule. I circulate through 10 or so shirts and 5 pairs of jeans - all premium denim.

willnormanuk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Mar 2008, 2:22 pm

I have been wearing the same light blue jeans and plain white t-shirt for about 2 months now. i know what your thinking, INSANE. but i just cant help it they're just too comfortable but theyre getting way to dirty, I might put them in the wash tonight. :?:

Zequr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Mar 2008, 8:32 am

Oh man that's a long time for a shirt! But if noone complains on smell or anything like that why bother?

Odarp

09 Mar 2008, 10:57 pm

i do, i dont change my clothing (only my underwear) unless they get dirty, and by dirty i mean "oh shoot, i spilled mustard on my shirt" otherwise i wont, :lol: the "I fell into the dirt" is not dirty to me XD

UtukXul
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Mar 2008, 12:06 am

Yup, if Im just going to be by myself anyway I dont see what difference it would make.

lastcrazyhorn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2008, 4:58 pm

PhoenixKitten wrote:
*grins* On principle I wear my clothes till they are dirty. I sometimes wear the same thing in a row, particularly with pants, but I usually swap around my tops. I don't really put anything out to be washed unless it's dirty though... lol.

Ditto.

But I must say, I usually don't wear tops over again unless it's the weekend or I've just pulled an all-nighter. Pants aren't dirty until I have time to do laundry again . . .

BATMAN: I'll do everything I can to rehabilitate you.
CATWOMAN: Marry me.
BATMAN: Everything except that.

http://lastcrazyhorn.wordpress.com - "Odd One Out: Reality with a refreshing slice of aspie"

Kayota
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Mar 2008, 2:56 am

Over the weekend I do... Sometimes I don't even shower on Saturday >.>

Fayed
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2008, 6:52 pm

I'll usually wear the same pair of pants for a few days in a row, untill they start to smell, then switch to another pair. Only wash tehm when tehy start to smell ( sometimes the few days off kills the stink so they good for a few more days). Shirts i usually rotate everyday, washing them when they all at like 4 or 5 days of being worn. Change undies every other day ( when i shower). Socks, tend to keep a pair untill they feel gross ( as of late thats every day) Summers i usually go sandle w/o socks so yea...

A good questions, how many uses of a towel do you get before you wash it??? ive been using one for about 3 weeks now ( hey its just getting water off you...)