Page 1 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

What makes feral children to become feral children?

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 11:57 am

greenblue wrote:
What makes feral children to become feral children?

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2008, 12:06 pm

grain-and-field wrote:
idiotic nonsense

you are super stupid :lol:

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 12:10 pm

Notice the spelling and other typos -- you speak volumes.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 12:23 pm

If Any of the Human races is the "most evolved" it is East Asians. The reason for me saying this is the fact that they are the most recent of the human races. Both Blacks and Whites of course have a common ancestor, but sometime within the last million years there was a split in the human population between caucasoids and negroids. The Mongoloids of east asia are in fact descended from caucasoids believe it or not.

monty
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 12:27 pm

grain-and-field wrote:
ok, so you are calling my opinion "revolting". I guess it was not you who wrote any of these free speech laws that we have today in our society. You obviously dont fancy free speach.

The idea of free speech guarantees that there will never be a shortage of revolting or disdainful speech, which should be labeled as revolting or disdainful and dismissed. You are legally free to post what you like (although privately owned forums may have their own limits that you agree when you join). Others are legally free to disagree with you as they see fit.

grain-and-field
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2008, 12:31 pm

Averick wrote:

please notice how ugly you are.

Last edited by grain-and-field on 02 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 12:38 pm

grain-and-field wrote:
DentArthurDent wrote:

Actually given your revolting veiws. I think oscuria is being remarkably polite.

ok, so you are calling my opinion "revolting". I guess it was not you who wrote any of these free speech laws that we have today in our society. You obviously dont fancy free speach.

Free speech ensures the ability for one to speak their mind; not for it to be accepted, supported, or applauded by others. You have your say... but you must also recognize the right of others to speak their minds to the contrary of your beliefs. I cannot agree with Monty's suggestion of arbitrary dismissal of such speech, as it is up to the mind of individual to assess and determine for themselves. I can say wholeheartedly that I disagree with your theory. In your original post, you actually post "there are (sic) strong evidence that supports" your theory, then backtrack in your reply... which, I must admit, makes one even more skeptical of your claims. Your theory has no evidence, no justification, no merit yet shown... all I see is something to make oneself feel better, to hurt or put down another group, something illusory and designed to provoke a reaction instead of being purposeful. Since then, you refuse to substantiate your "views" and instead start creating drama when others speak their mind. Considering the content of your opinion 'revolting' is in no way affecting your right to free speech; it is his opinion, much as your views are your own.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2008, 12:43 pm

is this a joke or are you really a f*****g [edited for content by sinsboldly]?

grain-and-field
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

makuranososhi wrote:

Free speech ensures the ability for one to speak their mind; not for it to be accepted, supported, or applauded by others. You have your say... but you must also recognize the right of others to speak their minds to the contrary of your beliefs. I cannot agree with Monty's suggestion of arbitrary dismissal of such speech, as it is up to the mind of individual to assess and determine for themselves. I can say wholeheartedly that I disagree with your theory. In your original post, you actually post "there are (sic) strong evidence that supports" your theory, then backtrack in your reply... which, I must admit, makes one even more skeptical of your claims. Your theory has no evidence, no justification, no merit yet shown... all I see is something to make oneself feel better, to hurt or put down another group, something illusory and designed to provoke a reaction instead of being purposeful. Since then, you refuse to substantiate your "views" and instead start creating drama when others speak their mind. Considering the content of your opinion 'revolting' is in no way affecting your right to free speech; it is his opinion, much as your views are your own.
M.

yeah, good post. I agree with everything you say in this statement.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 1:10 pm

saintetienne, insults and vulgarity are not necessary - please stop. If you provided some context for your comments, it would be easier to respond.

M.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 1:57 pm

grain-and-field wrote:
Averick wrote:

LOL; classic!

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 1:59 pm

Averick wrote:
grain-and-field wrote:
Averick wrote:

LOL; classic!

Wow, somehow missed that as I was responding initially... *shakes head* Averick, a credit to your good humour; grain-and-field, what the heck?

M

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 2:06 pm

makuranososhi wrote:
Averick wrote:
grain-and-field wrote:
Averick wrote:

LOL; classic!

Wow, somehow missed that as I was responding initially... *shakes head* Averick, a credit to your good humour; grain-and-field, what the heck?

Thanks, M.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 2:08 pm

No worries, Averick. Were you closer, it would be about time for a beer and some discussion on Tao. *laugh*

M.

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 2:13 pm

Though I realize my avatar isn't much to adorn to, I do offer the chance to glimpse the honorary me-- (HERE)

M, I was just about to hijack the thread with a taoist quote. LOL.
BTW, a beer sounds just about right on this hot muggy day.