Work boring? Pretend 2B DJ with Windows Media Player

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

GuessWho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Aug 2008, 10:26 pm

Thursday and Friday was a little boring with turning a Word document into accessible Web page (http://www.onestoptoolkit.org/Resources ... 1-2008.cfm) so I pretended to be a DJ listening to Windows Media Player.

If there weren't only seven people on the floor and I didn't have my own office I couldn't get away with such silliness.

Who requested this on a Friday? Your boss? Well if you have to work, at least you have KR-1. Manic Monday, The Bangles. KR-1. :D

(After playing Walk LIke an Egyptain after a 10 no talk series) I talk to cops in doughnut shops too, especially if they are female. :D :D

(After Elton John Nikita) That is a moving song, if you're free to make it yours. I knew a woman who came here from Russia and I couldn't spell her last name until she got married. I think she wiould have been impressed with my first apartment after graduating from graduate school. A great apartment, by Russian standards. :)

There was one song titled along the lines of (female loving or something) and I said, (Let me go and find some ____ and play some oommercials, or at least find the men's room."

I should have said after (Thomas Dolby She Blinded Me with Science) "Great, now she's blinded me with science and moved the TV remote. Maybe she won't ask me to mow the lawn."

------------------------------------------------------------------

You know with playlists and Windows Media Player the work of a DJ is much reduced. You could even play commercials. Heck I could make fake commercials or record them off the radio with the CD burner.

Or maybe the interesting work will come back.

God, give us an Asperger project.

GuessWho

04 Aug 2008, 1:16 am

It was David Bowie Methoid of Modern Love and I said I've got to go get me some modern love, or at least go to the men's room, and play some commercial messages.

GuessWho

04 Aug 2008, 6:09 pm

I named the station KR-1 because I work for Kratos Defense.