Page 6 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Tempy
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

i_Am_andaJoy wrote:
i hope you are still feeling better today, tempy. i was actuallly thinking about you yesterday. i was eating something greasy with a plastic spoon, and i was thinking about that conversation we had about what foods taste best with plastic or metal or glass... and so i licked my spoon and thought about you.

hug.

thank you for thinking about me. funny because i prefer plastic utensils to metal ones. I always save the ones we get from take out and wash them and thats what i use as silver ware around here.

Tempy
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

i did get into an argument with my gf today over teh suicide thing, it was heated but short, and we ended up asleep. she was hurt because "the one person she cared about most in the world was having suicidal thoughts and did not tell her first" not a direct quote its not exactly what she said at all i just forgot what it was.

Tempy
Toucan
Toucan

16 Aug 2008, 7:27 am

Kirska wrote:
Tempy wrote:
I .. well.. >,< im just stupid and cant keep track of anything. even the stuff to keep track of stuff.

A nice thing about being AS is we have a ritualistic nature. Certain things we simply cannot forget to do. For example, I can't brush my teeth without rinsing off the toothpaste. It's weird, I know, but I just can't do it. I'd rather have stinky breath.

So the best thing to do is to constantly FORCE yourself to do something. Write it on your hand. Eventually it will become part of your routine and you won't be able to forget.

In the example of the board, every time you walk by, force yourself to write something even if you have nothing to write.

I will have to try that forcing myself bit