Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2008, 7:43 pm

Anyone else here seen this film? Googlesearch "The Bridge movie" if you dont know what Im talking about. But OMFG!! !
Its very surreal and difficult to describe my reaction to seeing actual footage of someone jumping off the deck of the Golden Gate Bridge to their death.....I'll Never look at the Golden Gate Bridge the same way ever again.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2008, 9:23 pm

Are you saying this is some kind of snuff-film? :scratch: How do you know the people actually died? I assume you see them hit the water, hundreds of feet below.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2008, 9:28 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Are you saying this is some kind of snuff-film? :scratch: How do you know the people actually died? I assume you see them hit the water, hundreds of feet below.

Wellllllllllll, I thought that a "snuff film" is a film where people are actually murdered as part of the process of making the film.......:? A film where a persons death is caught on camera I suppose is definitely moraly questionable but its not like Banned from Television where gruesome accidental deaths are shewn purely for the sake of entertainment. If the people had survived they would have made the news, one guy actually didnt die but he was extrodinarily lucky. The people on the film were identified as their bodies were later recovered.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2008, 9:36 pm

Haliphron wrote:
slowmutant wrote:

Wellllllllllll, I thought that a "snuff film" is a film where people are actually murdered as part of the process of making the film.......:? A film where a persons death is caught on camera I suppose is definitely moraly questionable but its not like Banned from Television where gruesome accidental deaths are shewn purely for the sake of entertainment. If the people had survived they would have made the news, one guy actually didnt die but he was extrodinarily lucky. The people on the film were identified as their bodies were later recovered.

This is moral insanity at its most extreme. Unspeakably disgusting.