Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

03 Sep 2008, 9:01 am

If someone came on here a said they were Luke Skywalker and they were pretending they were him, that be be trolling. Trolling isn't always coming on a forum and making posts to piss people off or to start a stir up trouble. But if that person were a schizophrenic and they thought they were a fairy or an angel, etc. Then it wouldn't be trolling. It just means they have a mental illness and they have a hallucination believing they are something else.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 9:04 am

Spokane_Girl wrote:
If someone came on here a said they were Luke Skywalker and they were pretending they were him, that be be trolling. Trolling isn't always coming on a forum and making posts to piss people off or to start a stir up trouble. But if that person were a schizophrenic and they thought they were a fairy or an angel, etc. Then it wouldn't be trolling. It just means they have a mental illness and they have a hallucination believing they are something else.

lol sick way to seek attention tbh

Erminea
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 10:02 am

Hi there,

One characteristic? Most I take this seriously?
Ok then.

Find out if you have autistic traits like sensory sensibillity, the intenseness you feel and the few interests you focus on, compulsive thinking or almost ritual repetition of some activities, social shortcoming like difficulties with knowing someone's intentions or reading other social signals, the perception of your own and others feelings, taking things literally, difficulties with making friends, being bullied, etc....

When you don't recognize those and other traits I didn't mention you're not on the spectrum. And thus no Asperger then.

But hey, isn't being an elf not good enough for you?

Bye,

Last edited by Erminea on 03 Sep 2008, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 10:28 am

great here we go again :lol:

Erminea
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 10:53 am

Hi there,
I'm not sure I understand, Lionesss.

I'm not saying Preacherelf isn't welcome or something. Who am I and Que sais je?

Best of luck,
Ceesjan

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

03 Sep 2008, 11:06 am

LostInSpace wrote:
ChristinaCSB wrote:
Why does that make him or her not welcome here and a "fake"? A person's issues are valid whether they have 1 or 100.

Who used these words? No one- just you (so why on Earth was "fake" in quotes? there was no one to quote). Where are you getting this from? People here answered the OP's question- they didn't pass judgment on her right to post on the forum.

Patternist speculated that the OP might be a troll (not sure why), but even that did not relate to whether a non-Aspie should be allowed to post.

LostInSpace calm down, it was just a word used to described what was portrayed, deep breath. :wink:

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

03 Sep 2008, 11:08 am

I still think you guys are being rather harsh but whatever.

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

03 Sep 2008, 11:11 am

Sorry I change my mind, I read some of elf's other post maybe they are a troll but yeah whatever.

lionesss
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 11:13 am

Sorry, I meant it looks like we have a troll on the loose :) again...