Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cdmeyer
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Nov 2005, 9:51 pm

Why is it that even aspies hate me. I understand why NT's hate me. but i dont even fit in with aspies. Im obviously not meant to have friends. I give up. im done trying to make friends. it isnt worth the pain. im just going to study hard and go to church. Im better off without friends. all friends do is hurt you. all people in general do is hurt you. Is it fair that everyone hates me? no. am i sick of trying to please people? yes. Im done. i dont usually post on the forums and am usually in the chatroom. im done with that. its bad enough that i found out my roommate is moving out of the room into a room with her friend next semester. believe me the thought that shes leaving cuz of me has crossed my mind. but theres nothing i can do about it.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:14 pm

No-one hates you. The people in that chat were just being typical annoying internet people.

I don't really fit in anywhere, not quite NT, not really that autistic.

If you want to talk to me on MSN PM me.

sandra3
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Nov 2005, 10:20 pm

be positive, if you act negitive, negitive things will happen to you.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:25 pm

No offense, but you're whiny. Every time I see you in the chatroom, you're complaining about something. Maybe I mixed you up with somoene else who does that, it's been a while since I've gone to the IRC room.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:25 pm

sandra3 wrote:
be positive, if you act negitive, negitive things will happen to you.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:37 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
No offense, but you're whiny. Every time I see you in the chatroom, you're complaining about something.

And he has every right to. Don't judge people if you haven't been through what they've been through. What may seem like a little thing to you may be a big deal to someone else.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:41 pm

*pounces you and bites you*

please refer to http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... pic&t=7610
to review what that means.

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:43 pm

but seriously, you got aim? What is your screen name? I am a people aspie, and i'm very accepting. My screen name is Saberjinx

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2005, 10:57 pm

For some reason, the chatroom is usually a bad place to try and make friends. I can be a rough place sometimes. I definitely wouldn't give up over the chatroom if I were you. Try to make a few friends in the forums instead. :)

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Nov 2005, 11:17 pm

cdmeyer wrote:
Why is it that even aspies hate me. I understand why NT's hate me. but i dont even fit in with aspies. Im obviously not meant to have friends. I give up. im done trying to make friends. it isnt worth the pain. im just going to study hard and go to church. Im better off without friends. all friends do is hurt you. all people in general do is hurt you. Is it fair that everyone hates me? no. am i sick of trying to please people? yes. Im done. i dont usually post on the forums and am usually in the chatroom. im done with that. its bad enough that i found out my roommate is moving out of the room into a room with her friend next semester. believe me the thought that shes leaving cuz of me has crossed my mind. but theres nothing i can do about it.

Normally, I avoid chatrooms with a passion, because they are usually oversaturated with pseudo-intellects who needs to show off the size of their e-penis amongst the chat clique by belitting the newcomers there.

In essence, s**theads.

And aspies meeting aspies should not be associated with sitting around campfires, holding hands and singing, "Kom-by-yah!" amongst your potential new pals. Whatever the difficulties you have in common with autistics, they can just be assholish as any NT or some physically impaired person with a nasty attitude.

If you wanna make friends online, feel free to contact me via MSN or AIM if you want.

EDIT: May the bastards run amok on IRC!

SineWave
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Nov 2005, 12:08 am

No one hates you. You, an Aspie, claim to be able to understand the internal states of other people you barely know? How exactly do they "hate" on you? Someone commenting that "you're whiny" is simply making an observation from his perspective. It's mildly abrasive and insensitive, but jeez, you're overreacting. The internet provides you somewhat of a reality check. There's also insensitive people out there, so what, get used to it.

thepeaguy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Nov 2005, 12:37 am

SineWave wrote:
No one hates you. You, an Aspie, claim to be able to understand the internal states of other people you barely know? How exactly do they "hate" on you? Someone commenting that "you're whiny" is simply making an observation from his perspective. It's mildly abrasive and insensitive, but jeez, you're overreacting. The internet provides you somewhat of a reality check. There's also insensitive people out there, so what, get used to it.

Here's a reality check for you: you're an as*hole!

You can thank me later by sending me your $50 by post at my home address. (I'll post it for you all to see when I'm feeling in the mood to play the naive victim of teh interweb. Until then, don't bug me.)

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2005, 12:41 am

Nomaken wrote:
but seriously, you got aim? What is your screen name? I am a people aspie, and i'm very accepting. My screen name is Saberjinx

ditto though I annoy people too sometimes (so I know whats its like) and my sn is endersdragon34 :).

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

SineWave
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Nov 2005, 4:14 am

thepeaguy: I wasn't even talking to you. You're belligerent.

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2005, 3:12 pm

Nobody hates you!! ! I'm not gonna let you think this way, you're not allowed! Maybe this is just how you percieve everything. The same stuff sorta happens to everyone, but if we just shake it off or if we really let it get to us it can really change our perspective on life. Get what I'm saying?

Still though, feel free to PM me. I've definitely felt that way before. You'll be fine!

ZedSimon
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2005, 5:52 pm

Sean wrote:
I can be a rough place sometimes.

Indeed you are, judging from some of your posts.