Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Do you find blue eyes easier to make eye contact with?
Poll ended at 25 Sep 2008, 9:00 pm
No 100%  100%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 30

anbuend
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 12:45 pm

Blue and other light colors are harder for me.

(My own eyes are hazel -- sort of blue/green/brown in different parts of them, and dark -- for whatever it's worth.)

Aguila
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Sep 2008, 4:15 pm

[What about green eyes? ]

I did not even know there were green eye colors. I only notice that blue is easier and that brown was impossible (even though mine are a brown black color).

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2008, 4:39 pm

Aguila wrote:
[What about green eyes? ]

I did not even know there were green eye colors. I only notice that blue is easier and that brown was impossible (even though mine are a brown black color).

my eyes are hazel with a green "wrap". I have really wide pupils though for some reason so usually you'd only see the green

Jenk
Toucan
Toucan

23 Sep 2008, 5:57 pm

Mine are bright green, gosh darn it. Not an 'Autie' or NT but Aspergers, not Blue or Brown, just good old green! I uphold I can change my hair from Blonde to Brown and suit either :? Not that I'd do so, the option is there!

Jenk
Toucan
Toucan

23 Sep 2008, 6:02 pm

lionesss wrote:
I didn't think it would matter what the eye color is, if you have trouble with eye contact, you would have trouble with eye contact! Regardless of eye color.

I have to say I don't trust blue or grey, darker eyes are easier to look at personally.

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Sep 2008, 7:19 pm

Jenk wrote:
Mine are bright green, gosh darn it. Not an 'Autie' or NT but Aspergers, not Blue or Brown, just good old green! I uphold I can change my hair from Blonde to Brown and suit either :? Not that I'd do so, the option is there!

Most people apparantly find green to be the most attractive eye colour, though as I stated before I'm more partial to blue.