Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Timpanogos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2008, 7:40 pm

I'm glad you have a new boyfriend. I hope it works out for you.
Good Luck.
Timpanogos

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 8:24 pm

Congratulations.

It's nice to hear about these things. They make me less cynical.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 8:54 pm

wow, I just realized the OP has made 67 posts in three years

andywarhol
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Oct 2008, 11:47 pm

Congrats Em and good for you too John! It makes me happy to see these posts and I'll just add myself to the list, I have a boyfriend too! We were officially official as of Thursday. He has Asperger's just like me and we share a ridiculous amount of trivial things in common that we can laugh about: same birthday, fighter pilot grand-uncles who died in the second world war, both favor spaghetti and the color green, grandmothers first named Ann... But more importantly, we both have a similar way of thinking, both love to read and write and critique each other's essays, we're honest with each other, and our conversations can go without end. I enjoy listening to his stories and can take his quirks; and he is open minded toward the things I have to say and he is very, very polite and chivalous (I totally misspelled that word, didn't I?) And so far my friends and family all approve of him (there's no reason they wouldn't :P )

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2008, 12:29 am

Yea thanks for alot. That was rude. Real picky one. That is main issue in my life. Pickyness sucks and your bf is a bad guy. So i'm expecting you will break up with him in a week or two.

Wish ya luck with bad luck.

Matt

norwegianman1972
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2008, 9:53 am

em_06 wrote:
Hi! I have a new boyfriend who is a very sweet person, very into all the romantic mushy stuff. Like me he also has Asperger's syndrome, just as my ex-boyfriend did. After having my first boyfriend, dating and relationships make me feel happy and it makes me feel special to know that someone cares about me that much and wants to be with me. Also that they can accept me for me and learn to live with the unique quirks that I have. Just thought that I would share the good news with other Aspies!

Good luck!