Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

em_06
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Oct 2008, 11:25 am

Hi! I have a new boyfriend who is a very sweet person, very into all the romantic mushy stuff. Like me he also has Asperger's syndrome, just as my ex-boyfriend did. After having my first boyfriend, dating and relationships make me feel happy and it makes me feel special to know that someone cares about me that much and wants to be with me. Also that they can accept me for me and learn to live with the unique quirks that I have. Just thought that I would share the good news with other Aspies!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

congrats em! :D

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2008, 11:39 am

Is he a dancer prince?

Vanilla_Slice
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2008, 5:02 pm

See, there are decent men out there!!

VS

Synth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Oct 2008, 7:04 pm

Awe, I love the mushy stuff lol, congrats though 8)
How did it happen for you? Cause it's something I really, well, need.

V4der
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2008, 7:11 pm

Very cute. Glad you've found love. It's the only thing really worthwhile in life. Everything else is meaningless filler.

|-o-| V4der |-o-|

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2008, 9:53 pm

see...it can work. A welcome tonic to the overall tone around here..;) congrats.

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Oct 2008, 9:54 pm

You know i find this stupid. I have been single for years, well hello Tim Tex. Why both of us are single? I find this f**ked up crap is picky girls. So em, were you picky?

Matt

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 12:20 pm

AussieMatt wrote:
You know i find this stupid. I have been single for years, well hello Tim Tex. Why both of us are single? I find this f**ked up crap is picky girls. So em, were you picky?

If only you knew just how unbelievably picky you are, you wouldn't complain about other people being picky. Regardless, passive aggressive conscious piffle has not been shown to have any effect at all on underling human behaviour as a whole, even if you are delusional enough to think that nothing gets passed your super logical mind.

Pickiness is the most natural thing in the world. There isn't a non brain dead person alive that doesn't have preferences and tastes.

Just count yourself lucky that humans are a great deal more individual than some animals, as your chances could be significantly less. A society needs lots of different types of people in order to be effective you see.

Now give me a logical reason why your love life is someone else’s fault, if you can even define fault in a logical sense.

AutisticMalcontent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Oct 2008, 1:03 pm

Congratulations, I wish you success in your new relationship. It is good that you have a lot in common in seems, and that is the stabilizing factor in romantic relationships, not passion, but intimacy and commitment. Best of Luck! :)

-AutisticMalcontent

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2008, 5:40 pm

0_equals_true wrote:
AussieMatt wrote:

If only you knew just how unbelievably picky you are, you wouldn't complain about other people being picky. Regardless, passive aggressive conscious piffle has not been shown to have any effect at all on underling human behaviour as a whole, even if you are delusional enough to think that nothing gets passed your super logical mind.

Pickiness is the most natural thing in the world. There isn't a non brain dead person alive that doesn't have preferences and tastes.

Just count yourself lucky that humans are a great deal more individual than some animals, as your chances could be significantly less. A society needs lots of different types of people in order to be effective you see.

Now give me a logical reason why your love life is someone else’s fault, if you can even define fault in a logical sense.

BS. Picky is stupid competition, they always leave good people behind while the bad people get sex, love, cheat, marriage, drugs, smoking and crap. Well hello, they were picky on me because i'm a good person who doesn't do drugs, doesn't do smoking and drinking. Its horrible!

Picky is horrible and cheat. They are always reject me before they knew me. Thats un natural way! 110%!

Matt

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 5:48 pm

Yeah may as well post it in here, I too now have a girlfriend and it's been going well so far, so you know... those of us with asperger's are not lost hopes.

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2008, 5:58 pm

JohnHopkins wrote:
Yeah may as well post it in here, I too now have a girlfriend and it's been going well so far, so you know... those of us with asperger's are not lost hopes.

Ummm girls reject me because of discrimination. So what the hell your girlfriend accept you? I think she lying to you heavily. She is cheating on you.

Matt

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2008, 6:22 pm

Congradulations em and John!

AussieMatt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Oct 2008, 6:37 pm

LOL i don't think someone in here will understand.

Matt

Timpanogos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2008, 7:40 pm

I'm glad you have a new boyfriend. I hope it works out for you.
Good Luck.
Timpanogos