Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

LostInEmulation
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2008, 7:49 am

oscuria wrote:
Tolerance, people! You guys scream more against religion than Limbaugh does against idiots like yourself.

Makes me cry. :cry:

You need to remember that many atheists here can only speak their mind in forums like this. Thus they do take the opportunity. I guess if people lived only with moderate religion, their comments would be much milder.

(Also remember that we Aspies have no tact anyways :P )

Penguins cannot fly because what cannot fly cannot crash!

ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

12 Oct 2008, 6:57 am

Quote:
Three engineering students are discussing what sort of God must have designed the human body. The first says, "God must have been a mechanical engineer. Look at all the joints."

The second says, "I think God must have been an electrical engineer. The nervous system has thousands of electrical connections."

The third says, "Actually, God is a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

Oh, I heard an different one:

An architect, a landscape gardener and a lawyer are discussing what sort of God made the world.

The landscape gardener says 'God must have been in my line of work. After all, he's supposed to have planted the Garden of Eden.'

The architect says 'Ah, but I think he was an architect, because long before he did that, he designed and constructed the world out of chaos.'

And the lawyer says 'Well, who do you think created the chaos?'

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2008, 4:12 pm

oscuria wrote:
Tolerance, people! You guys scream more against religion than Limbaugh does against idiots like yourself.

You asking for tolerance? That's extraordinary!