Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 3:42 am

Since she is convinced autistic males are more likely to rape, can we suggest that "NT" males are more likely to participate in "GANG RAPE", since they all see to want to fit in and do what "everyone else does"...sigh...

This is disgusting! I have many times attempted to tell parents of children with autism that they need to WATCH what they say, that they need to be educated in the "difference", instead of seeing it as some disease, because in their continuous search for a "cure", so that their children are "like all other kids", their "search for help" will backfire...I have many times told them if they continue their BS of how horrendous these kids are, instead of accepting that they are "different" and that POSSIBLY the parents are to blame for how horrendous these kids seem to be, since most seem to think all kids need to stay still, blah, blah...that what they are attempting to do with all the therapies, which is make their kids be like everyone else will instead be seen by others as such a horrendous disease that they will be discrimated even more...they just ignore me...

THIS IS A PERFECT example of how the community discribing how horrendous this "disease is" WILL hurt our children...and it is NOT caused by those who think there is nothing wrong with autism, it is caused by those labeling their kids as so horrendous, etc...the scapegoat of WP and others is ONLY because this moron now believes what the parents say and of course, they think we as WP are defending this...NO we do NOT believe that this is a horrendous disease and most of the parents are honestly exagerrating so that they can get free government services...

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 3:45 am

By the way, the girl that started this is SUCH A MORON that she doesn't understand that two things...

1. To an autistic mind, NO MEANS NO!
2. To an "NT" mind "NO MEANS MAYBE"...

I beileve it is the MAYBE that normally gets these girls raped, huh?

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2008, 3:58 am

I disagree that autistic are more likely to rape. The reverse is true NT's are more likely to be rapists.

If there is some thing wrong with you, you must be sicko and proberly a paedophile. This is a false belief that people have.
People always stigmatise what they don't understand especially mental illnesses and disorders.

Rapists and paedophiles are often very clever people who have nothing wrong with them. Actually there is no profile. They can be any kind of person.

BPalmer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 6:02 am

KingdomOfRats wrote:
if male autistics are so violent and all that other stuff she comes up with,what does she think autistic females are,innocent little things?

Actually, that's just an extension of the typical attitudes towards the sexes, whether autistic or not.

(Edited for greater clarity)

Last edited by BPalmer on 26 Nov 2008, 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Nov 2008, 9:44 am

Samara wrote:
I disagree that autistic are more likely to rape. The reverse is true NT's are more likely to be rapists.

If there is some thing wrong with you, you must be sicko and proberly a paedophile. This is a false belief that people have.
People always stigmatize what they don't understand especially mental illnesses and disorders.

Rapists and paedophiles are often very clever people who have nothing wrong with them. Actually there is no profile. They can be any kind of person.

EXACTLY. They have no base but they take advantage of what the average joe thinks and uses it to there disgusting advantage.

jmfoster
Raven
Raven

26 Nov 2008, 9:53 am

Reported, that has made me abit angry...
But we shouldn't give the naive the satisfaction of showing emotion over it :)

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 11:01 am

NOBODY PANIC I HAVE SET UP A GROUP TO RALLY PEOPLE TO STOP THE HATE SITE!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 740&ref=mf

Ravenclawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 11:07 am

dalekaspie wrote:

i cant join it says only people from the charters school network can join

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 11:10 am

hold on...

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 11:21 am

ok does any ojne know how to change a network for a group on face book?

dalekaspie
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2008, 11:31 am

Ravenclawgurl wrote:
dalekaspie wrote:

i cant join it says only people from the charters school network can join

try this link

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref= ... 7682788201

Sarafina7
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Nov 2008, 11:37 am

Juggernaut, Did anyone reply to your posts? If so, what did they say?