Michael Jackson converts to Muhammadanism (Islam apparently)

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 5:34 am

slowmutant wrote:
If you go back far enough, we're all pagans. Khan, tell me something negative about your current religious position. Can you come up with any criticisms for your own beliefs? Can you build yourself up any further possibly?

Come to think of it, I don't like the punishment for rape. Only 100 lashes. :(

I don't like the punishment for theft. Cutting of the theif's power & resources and forcing him to work to pay back what was stolen.

Jeez, God is too lenient, me thinks.

MissConstrue wrote:
Khan_Sama wrote:
Being nice to fellow creatures - that's a good thing, lots of rewards, apparently.

Associating any other as a partner to God, worshiping stone, worshiping sexual organs, worshiping trees, worshiping elements, worshiping stars, etc, now that's a tad bit ret*d IMO.

Peace.

Why?

I mean I would think that tree worshipping would be considered nice in that it symbolizes respect towards its fellow creatures such as the trees or whatever life has to offer.

I couldn't see that much different from religion unless you put the rituals into it.

Actually, in my system of submission, my prayer is just a basic form of yoga. Although I attempt to contact God, the method he has commanded me to perform with benefits only me in the long run, physically and mentally. Hence, silly things like offering flowers & food to idols and plants is ret*d, IMO.

psych wrote:
I watched this video today. It explores & the subliminal messages in the lyrics & choreography of Michael Jacksons 'beat it' quite disturbing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kduh-dBsHEw&feature=PlayList&p=44CF6A72E1DDE294&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube]

I rather like the subliminal messages in this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkq7HLBe178[/youtube]

Peace.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 6:46 am

Khan_Sama wrote:
Being nice to fellow creatures - that's a good thing, lots of rewards, apparently.

Associating any other as a partner to God, worshiping stone, worshiping sexual organs, worshiping trees, worshiping elements, worshiping stars, etc, now that's a tad bit ret*d IMO.

Why should worshipping a rock (or whatever else) be an unforgivable sin - the only unforgivable sin - though? I'd rate a very large number of offences as being much nastier than "worshipping a rock as if it was God", which is fairly harmless. Picture God sitting in judgement:
"Ah yes, Nasty McWarlord, you were thoroughly obnoxious all your life, but as a faithful worshipper of Me, you can stay with me in heaven. Next!
Ah... Hippy O'Heathen. I'm sorry, your peaceful life of hugging trees makes you unfit to join Our club..."

The year is still young.

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 7:33 am

Venger wrote:
Is a Jewhovah's Witness a christian or jew?

It's Jehovah's Witness, not Jewhovah's Witness.

I don't know much about them except they keep coming to the door! :lol:

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 7:45 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeq2Utm0nU[/youtube]

DarthMaxeuis
Toucan
Toucan

25 Nov 2008, 8:02 am

Venger wrote:

Christian. I have some Jehovah's Witnesses in my class, and hey don't stop telling me that it is a branch of christianism.
I have myself catholic parents but i'm atheist.

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 10:48 am

Khan_Sama wrote:
slowmutant wrote:
If you go back far enough, we're all pagans. Khan, tell me something negative about your current religious position. Can you come up with any criticisms for your own beliefs? Can you build yourself up any further possibly?

Come to think of it, I don't like the punishment for rape. Only 100 lashes. :(

I don't like the punishment for theft. Cutting of the theif's power & resources and forcing him to work to pay back what was stolen.

Jeez, God is too lenient, me thinks.

You will be better able to make that determination after any of the punishments you mentioned happens to you.
But before then, you scarcely can know what you're talking about.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 9:57 pm

DarthMaxeuis wrote:
Venger wrote:

Christian. I have some Jehovah's Witnesses in my class, and hey don't stop telling me that it is a branch of christianism.
I have myself catholic parents but i'm atheist.

I actually knew that. I just think it's funny to call them Jewhovah's Witnesses. :lmao:

Khan_Sama
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 12:54 am

Ragtime wrote:
You will be better able to make that determination after any of the punishments you mentioned happens to you.
But before then, you scarcely can know what you're talking about.

Can't imagine myself comitting those crimes... You do have a point though. God almighty knows best.

Peace.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2008, 8:31 pm

uh...Debunked?

which point...all of them? one, two?

I'll take clues for 20...;)

As a Christian, obviously I'll never be able to visit Mecca. Muhammed was a Qurayshi (sp?), an inhabitant of whatever-city-wound-up-being-called-Mecca. They'd been there awhile. The hajj (original, and the basis of the Muslim dating system...no cracks there..;) was the trip back.

Well, off to see what's up there...didn't mean to offend none...

Amazing. Went to the web site, and now I'm confused even more. I'm probably the least literate person about Islam (only read a few books), and I found a lot of problems with it. But hey, nitpicking on religion isn't my forte...

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

27 Nov 2008, 8:22 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Why not?
The prophet of Islam was pedophile after all.
:lol:

yep one of his wives was like 10 or something. micheal jackson can stay over there, somethings really wrong with that guy "ive never had plastic surgery?" remember when he said that? yeah right. its only obvious he has :lol:

history_of_psychiatry
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2008, 8:28 pm

Michael Jackson is nuttier than squirrel turds.