Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 7:19 pm

beautiful kits-and the mummy cat to. :cat:
is there a 'runt' in the cat pile [dont like to call them 'litters' because cats are far from being rubbish.]?

get them all their own webpage on http://www.catster.com if not on there already.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 9:26 pm

That cat looks so self satisfied.

28 Nov 2008, 10:32 pm

Did you see them being born? I saw my cat (not my Calico, the other cat) gave birth to five kittens but I only saw four of them being delivered. One of them was already out when I saw it.
Then she disappeared when I was 14.

FieryGatoh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 4:01 am

Well we plan to keep one of them, and find the other four good homes. So far we have managed to find a home for one of the kittens, so we've only got three homes left :D However, I could not bare to send them off to people I don't know, so they are only going to people I know ^_^

As far as we can see, there isn't a runt, which is a pretty darn good thing. There was a bit of a scare yesterday, when Jemima started biting one of the kittens, so we are keeping an eye on them, but everything seems well at the moment.

When Jemima was in labor she showed plenty of interest in nesting in my parent's walk in wardrobe. We made sure to keep it shut, but yesterday my mum forgot and Jemima attempted to move her kittens in there :D Luckily we noticed pretty quickly (mum was petting the kittens and realized one was missing) and we found Jemima and one of her kittens in an empty suitcase ^_^

She seems to be a happy mother though, despite what has happened.

I was there to watch her give birth. She lay next to me most of the time, and only moved away a minute or so before she gave birth. It was really quite an awing and inspiring thing to witness, if you understand what I mean :wink:

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

29 Nov 2008, 4:02 am

So... hows the father?

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there