Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SeizeTheDay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2008, 6:39 pm

I pull at my eyelids. It drives everybody crazy. Or twist my fingers...

I don't think I've ever done anything stim wise with my hair/head though

"The person who knows everything has a lot to learn."

"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum" (I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am) René Descartes

Weather
Raven
Raven

29 Nov 2008, 12:57 am

I do the scalp scratching thing as well, people in my classes must think I have lice, lol. Seriously it's more of a subconscious thing for me yet I do it when I am anxious, hyper or nervous. I also... ok you're probably going to think I'm weird... but I like to take tiny pieces of dirt and roll it around on my head. Weird.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 1:46 am

I pick at the acne on my skin. It rarely ever heals.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 7:26 am

Weather wrote:
I do the scalp scratching thing as well, people in my classes must think I have lice, lol. Seriously it's more of a subconscious thing for me yet I do it when I am anxious, hyper or nervous. I also... ok you're probably going to think I'm weird... but I like to take tiny pieces of dirt and roll it around on my head. Weird.

i have to agree that thats a wierd stim :P 8)

prillix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2008, 7:33 am

UndercoverAlien wrote:
i have a stim which include me scratching in my hair (but really scratching peace's of skin off)
i hate i have this, it can take a while and them i feel really messed up, i have this for years
it all started with gell in my hair.Because i kept scratching the gell off my hair, but ever sinds
i stoped using gell i didn't stop and continued with my skin (or whatever im scratching off)
it's really an odd stim i hope i will unlearn it once (but its been years and years now)
edit: see without even knowing it i whas doing this godforsaken stim while i whas writing this

Holy f*ck, i had this before and i never realised it was a stim. Basically the more you pick at it the worse it scabs up, and the more you pick at it even more.

I went to the clinic and they prescribed some sort of alcohol rub that you put over the affected area. Cleared it up no problem and i very rarely pick at my head anymore. If you dont want to go to the clinic, try rubbing some rubbing alcohol on it to see if it clears it up, and very importantly, try to refrain from picking at it.

UndercoverAlien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2008, 9:59 am

wow, i never expected so many people to have this (i thougt i whas the only one) 8O