Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AlexKohler1
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jan 2009, 3:26 pm

soljaboi51 wrote:
I am a junior in high school and im thinking that this girl in my english class may be interested in me. She is a pretty girl, blonde hair and blue eyes like me. She friend requested me on myspace and then started talking to me. She even found out my cell number and has been texting me with messages such as "sup" or "hey". I also walked past her in the stands at one of the football games without noticing her and then she sent me a text saying "gonna walk right by me and not say hi". She also cut me off by accident after school in the parking lot as i was about to drive home. She then sent me a text message about how it was an accident and about how she was sorry?

Do you think she is into me or not?

I say it's likely.

I have a mother, father with Asperger's Syndrome, two bothers two years older than me, one has severe Autism and the other is NT.

My brother got me started playing Xbox several years ago.

18 years old, 5'4", brown hair.

Aalto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2009, 9:40 pm

soljaboi51 wrote:
I guess you're right, ill just see what happens then once school starts again on monday.

I'm glad you see that. Best of luck as you go into school tomorrow, and give her due respect. Without dropping your guard, that is!

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2009, 10:41 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but you only seem to be interested in sex and her looks ftm what you are talking about.
And you say you feel weird or whatever, being 17 and still virgin? You should really not talk about such stupid things.

Having sex in your teens isn't a freaking must, some people are twice, or 3 times your age and still virgin. Your virginity is something that should be "lost" or whatever to someone who actualy means something to you. So if your Bly interested in sex all I can say that's damn shallow.

Think I pulled this one off nicely without getting to pissed, hm~~~~

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2009, 11:11 pm

Maybe their are virgins twice my age, but at age 51, i wouldnt be so sure

Aalto
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

There are of all ages, and not necessarily just the loveless. Many are happy in celibate relationships, not like that's for everyone. I've always thought the best way is one that unfolds subtly and romantically. :B

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2009, 11:34 pm

soljaboi51 wrote:
Maybe their are virgins twice my age, but at age 51, i wouldnt be so sure

So your just interested in sex and loosing your virginity?
I think your damn shallow, you havnt known or talked to her much before ( from what you say)
And almost had sex.

Say just a question, are you an aspie? Or NT?
I know everyone is different and being an aspie dosnt mean one wouldn't be interested in sex.
But your giving of a very typical NT wipe, or it just migth be because of teenagers at your age are more into sex or something.
But dunno, migth just be me :-/

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

Its just you, im not an NT

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Jan 2009, 10:40 pm

*Sigh....Not to be rude but you dont seam to get it [OP]. Girls dont date guys with the intention of having sex right off the bat (normally at least), dont be so shallow.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 12:20 pm

All this condom talk is appalling, but I guess pretty normal from guys who haven't experienced it yet and don't really know what they're talking about.

Rest assured that:

A) Girls (normal ones, anyways) don't think about sex like guys do, and don't value it the same way.
B) You're not getting any the first 5 minutes you start hanging out. You're probably not getting any the first month you start hanging out.
C) You're going to have to talk to her, be a normal human being, and not bring up sex or anything like that until she does, and even then, go at her pace, not yours

I can't blame you for being inexperienced, but it's time to bring some reality to the conversation.

Even a really sexually aggressive girl won't let you nail her if you're some shiny new virgin -- maybe if you were some experienced Casa Nova.

My first GF was sexually aggressive (and maybe disturbed), and did so some of the things guys fantasize about, and I still had to wait a while to get intimate. Just adjust your expectations accordingly, and get sex out of your head for now, because she'll pick up on that right away, and it's not attractive to women. For guys, someone wanting to have sex with them is attractive and rare. For women, it's the norm, too much so, and something they use to get what they want, usually love, attention, affection, material goods, etc. She's not going to give you what you want on the front end of the relationship, you're going to have to prove to her you like her as a human being, and not just a means to an orgasm.

Airborne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2009, 2:19 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
All this condom talk is appalling, but I guess pretty normal from guys who haven't experienced it yet and don't really know what they're talking about.

Rest assured that:

A) Girls (normal ones, anyways) don't think about sex like guys do, and don't value it the same way.
B) You're not getting any the first 5 minutes you start hanging out. You're probably not getting any the first month you start hanging out.
Really. Try 6 months if your lucky.
C) You're going to have to talk to her, be a normal human being, and not bring up sex or anything like that until she does, and even then, go at her pace, not yours
Exactly. Girls dont think like like guys do about sex and what not like you said in A.

I can't blame you for being inexperienced, but it's time to bring some reality to the conversation.

Even a really sexually aggressive girl won't let you nail her if you're some shiny new virgin -- maybe if you were some experienced Casa Nova.
This made me lol. I like to call those kind of guys "Don Juan's"

My first GF was sexually aggressive (and maybe disturbed), and did so some of the things guys fantasize about, and I still had to wait a while to get intimate. Just adjust your expectations accordingly, and get sex out of your head for now, because she'll pick up on that right away, and it's not attractive to women. For guys, someone wanting to have sex with them is attractive and rare. For women, it's the norm, too much so, and something they use to get what they want, usually love, attention, affection, material goods, etc. She's not going to give you what you want on the front end of the relationship, you're going to have to prove to her you like her as a human being, and not just a means to an orgasm.
Fine post my good sir, could not have said it better. I hope the OP takes this to heart.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 5:44 pm

Airborne wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:

Rest assured that:

Really. Try 6 months if your lucky.
Exactly. Girls dont think like like guys do about sex and what not like you said in A.

This made me lol. I like to call those kind of guys "Don Juan's"

Fine post my good sir, could not have said it better. I hope the OP takes this to heart.

Your compliments much appreciated, and yep, Don Juan was the name I was searching for :)

BTW, if you're waiting 6 months to get some, you're waiting too long. Half a year is waaaay too long to have a GF and not get any. For a virgin, I think maybe 2 months is the limit, and for an experienced guy, 4 dates (or 4 weeks). If nothing is warming up by then, Sayonara!

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 6:06 pm

Quote:
id prolly have her get an abortion and i bought a pack of condoms from target after my shift there ended

soljaboi51 wrote:
Well should i try to lose my virginity, cuz my best friend already lost his, and feel weird still being a virgin at 17?

Yea, lose it ASAP. Please.

ummm....I mean your penis.

Sslaxx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jan 2009, 7:06 am

All I can hope is that she's read this and ran a mile...

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2009, 7:19 am

Definetely. It's so obvious it doesn't need any questioning.

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !

alex
Developer
Developer

14 Jan 2009, 8:49 am

Crocodile wrote:
Definetely. It's so obvious it doesn't need any questioning.

it's also irrelevant. you should assume attraction..

soljaboi51
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Jan 2009, 3:13 am

Me and her just went to a movie and dinner and are now dating. Im not in a rush for sex cuz i know it will end up happening, even if its weeks or months away.