Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 1:29 pm

3 years ago there was this girl who chased after me but I did not fancy her in the slightest. The problem is though even despite the fact I have not seen her in ages I can not help but feel I was being slightly harsh to her. For instance I ingored her once when she was trying to talk to me. Also I once rolled my eyes back in frustration when she first got to know me better. Should I just move on from this?

I could have behaved this way becuae I myself have aspergers syndrome or semantic pregmanitic communication disorder.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2009, 1:31 pm

Move on. It's likely that she has hooked up with another guy by now.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 2:58 pm

I think you should move on, but if you see her again perhaps you should apologise. :)

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 3:12 pm

wow.

you sound like a complete jerk, no offense, but you could of just said something to her then.

yes. move on.

graemephillips
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jan 2009, 9:44 am

Jamesy wrote:
3 years ago there was this girl who chased after me but I did not fancy her in the slightest. The problem is though even despite the fact I have not seen her in ages I can not help but feel I was being slightly harsh to her. For instance I ingored her once when she was trying to talk to me. Also I once rolled my eyes back in frustration when she first got to know me better. Should I just move on from this?

I could have behaved this way becuae I myself have aspergers syndrome or semantic pregmanitic communication disorder.

Sounds like a classic case of wanting her just because she's no longer available/around. It is similar to how many guys show no interest in a girl until she becomes unavailable (through another guy hooking up with her) i.e. they only want her because someone else has her.