Page 1 of 14 [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 9:27 pm

BellaDonna wrote:
Every one hates Christians but what about cults and people that still practice satanism and child abuse - alot of them are paedophiles. There is so much more in the world to hate or make fun of than christians.

Oh no..............PUH-LEEZE dont tell me you actually believe in all that "Satanic Ritual Abuse" bullsh*t :?.
Perhaps there is a REASON why christian fundamentalists have made so many enemies, particularly here in the US. One of the reasons has to do with Christian fundamentalist childrearing practices which actively condone child abuse. There was a case on a 5-year-old autistic boy who died from asphyxiation because when he had a tantrum his minister father thought he was possessed and performed an Exorcism which claimed this boys life! From pedophile priests to Bible-thumpin babybeaters, christians sure have A LOT to answer for... :evil:

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:20 pm

I think PPR is a lot more social than it seems, it's always the same people, it's a busy forum, so you get your presence acknowledged. That's my understanding of why people go on about it...

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:26 pm

Haliphron wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:
Every one hates Christians but what about cults and people that still practice satanism and child abuse - alot of them are paedophiles. There is so much more in the world to hate or make fun of than christians.

Oh no..............PUH-LEEZE dont tell me you actually believe in all that "Satanic Ritual Abuse" bullsh*t :?.
Perhaps there is a REASON why christian fundamentalists have made so many enemies, particularly here in the US. One of the reasons has to do with Christian fundamentalist childrearing practices which actively condone child abuse. There was a case on a 5-year-old autistic boy who died from asphyxiation because when he had a tantrum his minister father thought he was possessed and performed an Exorcism which claimed this boys life! From pedophile priests to Bible-thumpin babybeaters, christians sure have A LOT to answer for... :evil:

Yes true but thats not christianity that is a cult and if it's not. It because paedophiles stalk them places - were they can help people. It has nothing to do with the Church itself. Unlike some satanic cults that exist primarily to have sex with a virgin which usually they can only take advantage of a child and they drink blood.

Last edited by BellaDonna on 08 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:27 pm

Postperson wrote:
I think PPR is a lot more social than it seems, it's always the same people, it's a busy forum, so you get your presence acknowledged. That's my understanding of why people go on about it...

Was this intended for a different thread? I ask because it doesn't seem to make sense in the context of this thread.

But yes, PPR does tend to be quite social, most of the regular posters here are fairly familiar with one another and have developed a kind of rapport. Outsiders sometimes seem to find it intimidating, and a prolonged and futile debate with Awesomelyglorious seems almost to be a right of passage to become a PPR regular, but we generally accept new entrants into our little sub-community quite willingly, really only shunning 9/11 nuts and vitriolic racists.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm

Orwell wrote:
Postperson wrote:

Was this intended for a different thread? I ask because it doesn't seem to make sense in the context of this thread.

But yes, PPR does tend to be quite social, most of the regular posters here are fairly familiar with one another and have developed a kind of rapport. Outsiders sometimes seem to find it intimidating, and a prolonged and futile debate with Awesomelyglorious seems almost to be a right of passage to become a PPR regular, but we generally accept new entrants into our little sub-community quite willingly, really only shunning 9/11 nuts and vitriolic racists.

I am not being racist. I am just stating facts.

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:35 pm

I wasn't referring to you, BellaDonna. I was actually thinking of Codarac.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

Okay :) I didn't really understand the words you was using so it was hard to tell.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:05 am

BellaDonna wrote:
Haliphron wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:

Yes true but thats not christianity that is a cult and if it's not. It because paedophiles stalk them places - were they can help people. It has nothing to do with the Church itself. Unlike some satanic cults that exist primarily to have sex with a virgin which usually they can only take advantage of a child and they drink blood.

These Satanic child-abusing, blood drinking cults are nothing more than a very deliberate hoax created by fundamentalist christians steeped in medieval superstition trying fost a climate of fear for the purpose of winning more converts. After all, without fear there can be no faith.

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:11 am

Haliphron wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:
Haliphron wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:

These Satanic child-abusing, blood drinking cults are nothing more than a very deliberate hoax created by fundamentalist christians steeped in medieval superstition trying fost a climate of fear for the purpose of winning more converts. After all, without fear there can be no faith.
No they are not. I have not been involved with christians or of any satanic rituals. However, I know of a group that exist without question.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I think that Christians are stereotyped as being racist, sexist, and homophobic, when we're not.

Well it doesn't help that nutjobs like Fred Phelps are out there...

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:21 am

Christianity and of their churches are not put under ground like satantic cults and secretive like paedophile rings.

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:52 am

Orwell wrote:
Postperson wrote:

Yeah, this one, two posts prior to that one.

BellaDonna wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:

Most non-Christians do not give Christians a second thought.

ruveyn

Why do people always go on about them then especially on WP.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 12:54 am

BellaDonna wrote:
No they are not. I have not been involved with christians or of any satanic rituals. However, I know of a group that exist without question.

In that case, what is the name of this Group? Where can they be found?
You do realize that the Satanic Ritual Abuse scandal was proven by the FBI to be a FARCE. Why do you believe in all of this stuff BellaDonna? :?

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 4:20 am

LOL! That's great.

Poe.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 4:25 am

BellaDonna wrote:

Of course there are many silly things that people believe that could be worthwhile having fun with but why should Christianity be left out when they are such easy targets?

BellaDonna
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 5:09 am

Sand wrote:
BellaDonna wrote:

Of course there are many silly things that people believe that could be worthwhile having fun with but why should Christianity be left out when they are such easy targets?

Exactly easy targets = Bullies/Cowards. It is like people with AS being targeted, pathetic.