No 1%  1%  [ 1 ]
Sometimes 21%  21%  [ 14 ]
I don't know 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 67

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 1:38 am

left out odf a group tht i dont want to be a prt of...
uncared by a group i dont care about

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 2:10 am

ghfreak13579 wrote:
P.S.- Down with the neurotypicals! :x

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 2:23 am

Yeah, it still gets me down from time to time, but It's not as bad as school was.

AmberEyes
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 7:50 am

Yes.

I've definitely felt under-appreciated and left out.

Emor
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2009, 8:04 am

I think a lot of people do it deliberately, so it doesn't bother me as much as if they couldn't stand being around me.
For example, I'd be with my 'friends' and they'd all agree on going to the Cinema on the weekend but not even mention me. It doesn't bother me that they don't offer me it, they can go with whoever they want, but they constantly exclude me, like not asking if I want to be in their group when we have to choose groups in class, and it's just the general principle- not what I miss out on.
And then in PE when we're put in teams, all I can hear is forced sighs when I go into the group.
I don't know, maybe people just don't like me.
The people who said were my friends I never talk to now and I am terrible at PE and pretty much anything which isn't dependent on pen and paper, so to speak(i.e drama).
It doesn't really bother me, it use to at my first year of high school(in my county we don't do middle schools), but by Year 8 I couldn't care less if the people I hated didn't like me, because no doubt I hated them more.
EMZ.

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 8:56 am

Yep quite a lot.

However, it's rare that I actually give a damn these days.

Last edited by DeLoreanDude on 14 Feb 2009, 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

smartguy47
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2009, 9:57 am

I sometimes feel like I am left out or that I feel different from other people. That can be very difficult to deal with. I guess I just like to be accepted for who I am.

cassandra
Raven
Raven

14 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

I do as well, but I try not to get me down and occupy my mind with other things like work etc.

FlamingYouth
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Feb 2009, 1:06 pm

Warsie wrote:
ghfreak13579 wrote:
P.S.- Down with the neurotypicals! :x

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER

:lol: :lol:

I can definitely say that I am just like all of you. I feel left out all the time. Whenever I join clubs, it seems like no matter how much I try to talk to people, there will only be a few people around who are willing to talk to me and include me. And it's gotten better as I got older. In elementary school and middle school, NOBODY tried to include me in anything. I was always the last person picked in PE and people always sighed when they had to have me on my team. I was TERRIBLE at PE. And at lunch, people not only didn't talk to me, but they literally acted like I was a waste of space. If I didn't sit at the end of the table, people would always ask me to move or switch places with their friends, so they could be near their friends and talk to them. And if I ever got up to go anywhere and I left my lunch bag to mark my seat, people would move my lunch bag and of course somebody would sit in my seat and I would have to move somewhere else. And people would literally ignore me as if I didn't say anything, and people would also bully me, or they would use me for their own personal pleasure, asking me questions they know I'm not going to like to answer. It got better in high school and it's gotten even better in college, but I'm still ignored way too often.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 1:34 pm

No.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2009, 2:32 pm

Occasionally unwanted, yet often left out.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2009, 2:38 pm

Yep....but I'm a bore to be with.

AmberEyes
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

FlamingYouth wrote:
If I didn't sit at the end of the table, people would always ask me to move or switch places with their friends, so they could be near their friends and talk to them. And if I ever got up to go anywhere and I left my lunch bag to mark my seat, people would move my lunch bag and of course somebody would sit in my seat and I would have to move somewhere else.

This has happened to me too.

I've often been asked to move when I've found a good seat on the bus on field-trips, so that others could sit next to their friends. I don't honestly mind where people sit or if they sit next to me or not. It's just being asked to move when I've found a good spot and not even being asked to join in pleasantly with other people's conversations that's really, well bewildering to me. Often I haven't done anything wrong and I'm just asked to "shove off". I notice that I'm apparently not allowed to "shove" people off in a similar way, nor would I particularly want to. Sometimes I wonder if I don't just get in people's way of a good time. Heck, when that happens, it's my cue to leave and that's happened really frequently :(.

I never did anything to upset anyone, so why me? :?

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

15 Feb 2009, 12:45 pm

I voted: yes.

Although I'm an introvert I never feel alone with myself, but there have been many times which I never felt that what I did in the current situation was enough and that my opinions often gets ignored.

Amik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2009, 2:59 pm

All the time. Pretty much all my life I've been ignored, left out and isolated.

I've gotten used to it and it usually doesn't bother me much, but every now and then I go through a phase where it starts bothering me. Right now I'm having a phase like that.

Lately it has bothered me that at work all my colleagues team up and go to lunch together and leave me behind to answer the phone. There always has to be someone in the office, so in most departments only half of the department leaves for "early lunch" and the second half for "late lunch" , or they take turns staying behind one at a time. In my department all of the others always leave at the same time and go to eat together and I'm always the one left behind and then I go to lunch alone when they get back. They never include me and my attempts to change this have failed so far.

Tamburello94
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Feb 2009, 3:04 pm

Yep, I feel like this a lot. Sometimes I wonder if it's my own fault for not putting myself out there, or whether its the fault of my friends for just not including me. I've become more used to living a solitary life in recent months but to be honest I really don't like it and wish it wasn't that way. In the past it wasn't like that for me, but I don't think I'd be able to reverse the isolation I've found myself in.