Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 2:19 pm

I stim quite alot, but usually if I'm excited or when I'm with friends I am comfortable with and they don't mind it, or on my own or when Im nervous.
I'm always doing something with my hands like fiddling or drumming my fingers or wringing my hands etc, I do quite a bit of bouncing my leg or if I'm on a spinny chair I go side to side on it, I've noticed the chair thing when I'm answering a question in lessons like in french I had to memorize some thing and I was just turning side to side on the spinny chair because I was nervous.
I don't usually rock but I do when standing up like I sway side to side when music is on and I paced occasionally

I am a living breathing stim machine

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2009, 2:21 pm

I don't stim any more with my string; antipsychotics made me lose my desire. Sometimes I wish I still could because I feel like it and need something to amuse myself but mostly now I'm satisfied pacing or going on WP for my stimulation. I can't describe, though, how going on Wp i like stimming. I used to find playing computer/video games like stimming as well.

ngonz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Feb 2009, 9:27 pm

All the time. That is, almost every minute of the day.

www.neurointegrity.com

Whatsherhame
Toucan
Toucan

21 Feb 2009, 10:28 am

Eternally. I can't stop moving, I can only shift it from one body part to the next and slow it down a little.