singin' at the top of my lungs, nose picking,oblivious to all 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
a combination of sorts 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
a combination of sorts 11%  11%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 38

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2005, 4:00 pm

in this thread, maybe just driving too close?

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

airbikecop
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Dec 2005, 11:25 pm

I can't stand to look at someone else while I'm at a stop light. This one time I was stuck infront of this spoiled punk, and it was torture. He saw me, but the fact he was probally thinking "haha, I'm f*****g better than you because I have a brand new truck, and you have a sh***y '96 model Ford Taurus." But my car is still better than his. I looked inside his truck and I've never seen a brand new automobile so dirty in my life. His floormats where as roughed up and dirty as the one in the front, the car was all stained, and it appears he removed the plastic bed in the truck, but I dunno if the truck didn't have one, and a CD player was knifed in.

I remember when he had an older car than mine, he gutted the interior, removed EVERYTHING, other than the dash, the drivers seat and seatbelt. Not to mention he was bragging about his '15 inch rims, which looked odd on his car, and really must have f****d up his handling... Who puts honda size rims on an older full-size oldsmobile?

Other than that, I enjoy driving. I'm a very agressive driver, I smoke the tires, rev the car up, speed, have roadrage, and still enjoy driving.

chamoisee
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2005, 1:44 am

The degree of my antisocial tendencies varies, but yeah, I'm like that, too. Cars whose colors contrast with the tone of the road (i.e. white or silver cars on a black road) irritate me far more than those whose colors blend in.

Another thing: I almost never think of the other cars as vehicles under the control of people. In my mind, they are simply mindless projectiles traveling on the same road, that I have to avoid colliding with.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2005, 1:52 am

So you're the one giving me the evil eye as I drive by!

LOL, last four cars two silver, two white. First was a green 1963 Chevy Impala - by far the best of them all.

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill