Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Bodhi
Raven
Raven

22 Mar 2009, 12:27 am

Does anyone play it? I'm looking for some new peeps to play with. I'm getting better, but I'm certainly not very good yet XD

My PSN name is DRAKE-EQUATION
My MGO names are Drake-Equation and Divinorum

Drake is lvl 7 (can't get to 8 for some reason!)
Divinorum is lvl 3 ^_^

NEWater
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Mar 2009, 1:04 am

I have MGS4, but I haven't started MGO yet. Might elect to give it a spin. PSN name is NEWater.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2009, 5:47 pm

I play MGO and I love it :D

Well, now I don't play, because my PS3 is broken, it died two days before SCENE Expansion :cry:

My PSN ID is SaxenHighwind
My MGO name is Saxen Highwind. . . lvl 4

My brother plays MGO as DONA TOTA

I hope I can be back on MGO soon!

Bodhi
Raven
Raven

29 Mar 2009, 12:48 am

SamuraiSaxen wrote:

Well, now I don't play, because my PS3 is broken, it died two days before SCENE Expansion :cry:

Oh, darn. Sorry to hear about your PS3. I'm afraid of that myself. My PS3 freezes sometimes when I play MGO o.o

Hopefully I'll see you guys around soon. I've been catching up on lots of homework, so I haven't had time to play, unfortunately.

SCENE is great, but Raiden is difficult to play as, in my opinion. Once you get used to him though, he's kind of overpowered, lol. Just throw your sword up and your blockin' bullets ^_^

Space
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2009, 2:16 pm

I used to play it, but the controls annoyed me after awhile. Good game though.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 1:09 pm

Bodhi wrote:
SamuraiSaxen wrote:

Oh, darn. Sorry to hear about your PS3. I'm afraid of that myself. My PS3 freezes sometimes when I play MGO o.o

Hopefully I'll see you guys around soon. I've been catching up on lots of homework, so I haven't had time to play, unfortunately.

SCENE is great, but Raiden is difficult to play as, in my opinion. Once you get used to him though, he's kind of overpowered, lol. Just throw your sword up and your blockin' bullets ^_^

My PS3 froze sometimes while I played MGO too. But I think this is a "normal" glitch, don't worry.

My clan's leader told me that his PS3 also freezes with MGO sometimes. He bought his console two years ago, and plays MGO since June 2008, and his console continues alive.

Other MGO players told me

You must be worry if your PS3 disk drive makes weird noises while reading disks (CDs, Blurays, DVDs,...). That means the PS3 disk drive will die.