Had a chance to get a girlfriend online, but I blew it...

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2006, 11:01 am

redvelvet wrote:
Tell her all the truth, , and that you want to try again. wait and see what happens.

Of cause she now knows that I'm "some kind of ret*d", I made myself seem that way when I broke all contact with her while chatting. And I told her that I only wanted to have sex with her.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2006, 1:28 pm

I really miss her... I had absolutely no contact with her for 1 1/2 years, then suddenly she e-mails me again, after I had sent her pretty nasty mails where I called her a "perverted teen boy looser" and things like that. Obviously she had not checked her Hotmail account for all this time, as I think they automatically delete unread e-mail after 1 month.

I just turned 33 and yesterday, to my great joy I found all of the action figures I collected when I was 11-15 and that I put in the attic at age 16. I spent last night playing with my Transformers and my Mask stuff. I've planned to actually sell my gigantic amount of Masters of the Universe figures because I'm more into Transformers. You see my immaturity? I loved action figures at a time other boys were getting their first girlfriend!

I was pretty frank with this girl, if she was one. I finally had the nerve to tell her I just wanted sex and that I wasn't a great musician. I can barely play my way through Metallica's "The Unforgiven" and I just understood what 16th notes are. I want to learn more music, because it's so much of it in my head! She was pretty frank about sex herself in some of her e-mails and I just played along.
As the perverted male virgin geek I am I thought I had found my perfect match and that she was some teen nympho who would sleep with every guy who knows what the strings are called on a bass, absolutely no matter how they look.

I thought she was a total outsider like me. I told you she was only 4"10 1/2, so she probably knows what it's like to be different.

I'm never going to e-mail her back, I had lunch with my mom and my dad's cousin and her husband. To avoid overeating on the food there (I binge eat to get stress and anxiety of of my head and body) I had to leave the table (wich they all accept, they know I'm an Aspie) and a have a timeout, sitting at a different table reading a magazine. That's how weird and how "semi-retarded" I feel.

Should I have e-mailed her back? I'm never going to anyway, so it doesn't matter.

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2006, 7:55 am

huh - you should email her back. as it stands, you have nothing to lose. If she doesn't reply then who cares? You weren't gonna mail anyway. If she does reply then you have a chance with her. If you later decide you can't be bothered with her, then that is your choice, but if you aren't going to mail her then why bother to even debate it? Makes my reponse pointless no?

Why would a 14 year old boy mail you anyway!

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2006, 10:35 am

1: I still don't trust "her" and now "she" knows that I've basically treated her like a hooker.
2: I simply don't take her seriously.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 1:48 am

Is just being interested in sex "Politically Incorrect"?

HarryofSheringham
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2006, 4:16 pm

losing out on online relationships isnt too bad. currently i could, at least supposedly, go out with anything up to 4 different girls. as it is im dating none. and i'm not too bothered.

Lonermutant
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 4:49 pm

When you have no social skills and you desperately try to get a girl into bed, losing her feels really bad, even if it's just an online relationship.

mikibacsi1124
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2006, 5:36 pm

I've given up on trying to find a girlfriend online, except maybe through AS sites. I've realized that I seem a lot more attractive online, simply because people don't see my social awkwardness there. Girls online would become attracted to me becuase they only saw what was on the inside. Then when they met me and saw what was on the outside, they lost their feelings for me. So I have to wait for someone who will fall for my real-life personality.