Aspies, 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
normal kids 65%  65%  [ 33 ]
no one 27%  27%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 51

HybridSoul
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Wow, lucky guy. You have a great mind, talent and a pretty girl -- not much bullying should affect you.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

I voted "aspies" though the people who usually bully me aren't actually aspies or even autistic in some cases, but kids with other types of special needs do.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

As I am an adult, I am relating my answer to this poll based on my childhood. I wasn't bullied too much because I was tall for my age and my father taught in the school system I attended. But things did happen. One student on purposely dented up my trombone in band. Another tried to set me on the water fountain. And I was on the bowling team, and one of the team members always stole my French fries when we ate at the fast food restaurant after bowling and then proceeded to burp loudly as he ate them. And there were other things in the past too like being kicked, etc. These students were more than likely NT in my opinion. The students that were more awkward were nice to me and did not show signs of bullying me. So---my vote is that it was NTs that bullied me.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 6:56 pm

I doubt they were Aspies but I hung around some geeky art-student types in high school and college and they were pretty bad towards me. They were also rather hypocritical. They get really offended when I say something condescending towards them but they do the same thing to me without giving it a second thought. They make fun of me for taking things seriously and one guy even laughed when I told him how offended I was when he humiliated me infront of some other kids. In somewhat of an aspie-ish matter they see their behavior towards others as nothing but get extremly offended if you were to insult them in anyway. They keep saying I deserve the behavior I get but they deserve the bad behavior they get as well and as liberal as they are they're too ignorant to see that.

Then again, they were guys and I'm a girl. They were gonna treat me like crap no matter what cuz I won't sleep with any of them.