not attracted to guys anymore. only cartoons.

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2009, 8:48 pm

Pugly wrote:
I think what was implied was that many are attracted to an ideal or made up person instead of reality. It happens even in real relationships.

Correct. What people often expect to find for "lovers" are so idealized and unrealistic that they might as well be cartoons.

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2009, 4:02 am

houseofcards wrote:
I'm not attracted to girls though (I'm still straight) I just find guys completely unattractive as well. even though I've never been into actually going on dates, I've always been 'boy crazy' and suddenly I'm not. I've been trying to figue out why, and I realized after the last guy in my life turned out to be a disgusting creep and liar, that's when I went back to having crushes on cartoons.

You do realize, then, you're basically attracted to ink and paper, right? The plus side is you can get PLENTY o'that at Staples or Wal-Mart, and it'll cost you a lot less money and time than dating humans. :lol:

AlMightyAl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 May 2009, 9:58 pm

Well, become an animator and you'll never get rejected or end up with a jerk again! :wink:

houseofcards
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 May 2009, 5:01 pm

TheDoctor82 wrote:
houseofcards wrote:
I'm not attracted to girls though (I'm still straight) I just find guys completely unattractive as well. even though I've never been into actually going on dates, I've always been 'boy crazy' and suddenly I'm not. I've been trying to figue out why, and I realized after the last guy in my life turned out to be a disgusting creep and liar, that's when I went back to having crushes on cartoons.

You do realize, then, you're basically attracted to ink and paper, right? The plus side is you can get PLENTY o'that at Staples or Wal-Mart, and it'll cost you a lot less money and time than dating humans. :lol:

yay :D

Homer: Oh, no! I'm not making two stops!

Trimalchio
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 May 2009, 9:03 pm

Satoshi Hiwatari!! !

Yay!

I think I'm normal....ish...