Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 May 2009, 6:18 pm

I've always prefered the company of boys. They're often easier-going amd more interesting. Rather than sitting around talking about crushes (a little is okay, but not ALL NIGHT) and watching lousy movies, the boys I've known actually like to DO THINGS and not just talk about them. I'd rather go for a walk in the woods, play our instruments, or just have a relaxing conversation we BOTH can enjoy. Like about history or something. Girls aren't always into that (of course there are some who are, but most of the ones I've know didn't.) Boys are often nicer, too.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2009, 6:39 pm

i struggle to make any friends nowadays, but i generally found girls more appealing. could have been a few things & the obvious :) guys are ok i think but i don't know any guys or girls in real life so i can't really say.

Dentu
Raven
Raven

09 May 2009, 12:22 am

I used to have lots of friends that were girls. Then by late puberty I realized a lot of them had crushes on me, and it got really weird talking to them. So I ended up with more guy friends and can only really socialize with girls that have no interest in me for whatever reason. It kind of means I have no love life because I actively avoid it. Took me four years to ask out the last girl I was serious about.

obnoxiously-me
Raven
Raven

09 May 2009, 7:24 am

I am definitely more comfortable with men, perhaps because they generally are more aloof? I don't know. But online I have had both female and male friends. I like girls, it's just that they scare me.

frohman2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2009, 3:15 am

My friend, she's one of my closest friends, she is more or less a tomboy, She's also a NT, and she is into gaming, so she knows what I am talking about when I am talking about some game that I played or want to try out. I understand her very well, and she understands me as well. I understand when she needs space like if she wants me to move so she can talk to her friends about girl issues, I move. I respect her like any other of my friends. We are good friends, and I'm sure that we'll be friends after high school. She doesn't like my brother, and she is in the same math class as him, and I don't like my brother as well... She does know that I have AS. My mom knows that we are only friends, same with my dad as well.

Gliesen_Antrho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 May 2009, 12:15 pm

The best friend I ever had was a girl, till a new and overly jealouls boyfriend ruined it. Based on observation I think there are more girls hanging out with the guys than vice versa.

Sicklee

20 May 2009, 4:57 pm

I tend to make more of an effort talking to women, because I naturally shy away from people and I feel there is more incentive to talk to the opposite sex - even if they're boring they're nice to look at - which gives me a little extra push to make the effort.

Shallow, but true.