Anybody else on here a "born again" Christian?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

pennypincher
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 May 2009, 10:32 am

Are there any Protestant evangelical Christians on here? I'm not trying to judge anyone, I'm just looking for others who share similar beliefs.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

09 May 2009, 12:32 pm

i think you will find the land of egypt is very vast here my friend, not many christians although there are some. iamnotaparakeet, ragtime, shadowgirl to name a few. im shure they would enjoy it if you private message them

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 7:55 am

Nope, I'm more like a born again atheist. I used to beleieve in god up to the age of 10.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 12:58 pm

MONKEY wrote:
I used to beleieve in god up to the age of 10.

So did I. Or was it Santa Claus? I forget. Oh well, same thing anyway. ;-)

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 1:58 pm

Everybody has been born once.

CelticRose
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 4:59 pm

I'm a Protestant Christian.

I think there are plenty of Christians here on WP, but the atheists are more vocal. Also, the logical place to post about religion would be the Politics, Philosophy, and Religion forum (PPR), but a certain clique has made that forum very hostile to anyone who is religious. :roll:

Autism Speaks does not speak for me. I am appalled to discover that Alex Plank has allied himself with an organization that is dedicated to eliminating autistic people. I no longer wish to have anything to do with Wrong Planet. Delete this account.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2009, 9:12 pm

CelticRose wrote:
... a certain clique has made that forum very hostile to anyone who is religious. :roll:

*sarcasum* :roll: What a surprise. *end of sarcasum* If a person doesn't like religion, fine. That still doesn't give someone the right to be a stupid troll to someone.

Anyway, non-congregational Christian who attents a Fundamentalist church she doesn't completly agree with here. I go to spare myself of unwanted stuff like "aren;t you worried you're going to hell?" Yes, mother dear, and I think I'm going anyway. (And I mean REAL actual fundamentalist group, not the "label random butt holes who claim they are christians" version of the word, that's commonly used by Morons who think all groups under one deity are the same thing, just because they say they are!)

Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:27 pm

pennypincher wrote:
Are there any Protestant evangelical Christians on here?

Yes, I am.