Yeah but only if she's a couple years older 17%  17%  [ 12 ]
Older than what? 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Depends upon the woman 24%  24%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 70

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:47 am

no offense, ladies, but I decline dating an older woman.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:51 am

I guess if I was a guy it would depend.:P

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:54 am

Definitely, I find older girls much more attractive and appealing then the younger "teenage skanks". Of course the problem is, they wouldn't want me and I don't blame them. It's funny that a lot of guys want older girls but they never want them, that's the way it goes I guess.

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:02 am

I think most men would be fine dating women as much as ten years older than them, but the question is finding women who would think similarly.

I'm 22 and I'd really be lying if I said I thought I was responsible for my age. I can't drive or cook, don't have a job, and don't have my own house. So if responsibility is what women past their mid-twenties look for, as I've been told, then I'm not the guy.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:11 am

i would more likely "carbon date" her.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:43 am

WTF!?

Who changed the poll results? And why? I didn't vote "Yes", I voted "Depends upon the woman", and so had everone else. I also reminded people following this thread that it is illogical to have an option for "Yes" in addition to "Depends upon the woman", yet the option for "Yes" was added in later anyway.

This poll is a sham.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:47 am

Well I can tell you it wasn't the OP since you can't really edit a poll.

There's a lot of this that's been going on... :?

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 May 2009, 9:53 am

MDD123 wrote:
I really want to have a fling with a cougar, there's just so much I could learn. Older women are very reassuring to be around.

I like your thinking. ;)

Cyberman wrote:
It's not so much a question of "would I date them," but "would they date me." I think most women find immaturity to be a huge turn-off, therefore it's unlikely that they would date a guy who was much younger than them.

I think they would if you interest them. Most Asperger men do not act immature. They have a unique quality of maturity and young vibrancy at the same time. Most older women don't mind making the moves or asking for what they want so there shouldn't be any games or shyness.

Keep an open mind and look at the person within, not the age of the package.

oli234
Toucan
Toucan

12 May 2009, 10:00 am

Has anyone here seen Harold and Maude? It seemed to work out pretty well for them for a little while.....................until she kills herself at the end that is.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 10:02 am

Good movie, I thought it was hillarious up until the end.

Love the Cat Stevens songs....I guess you could say I was raised by hippies.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 1:35 pm

It would depend upon the woman.

I would date a woman no older than 18-20.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 3:30 pm

yes! lol i'm only 20 so a younger "woman" would be hard to find.. Women are wonderful, on the whole.. but like someone else mentioned, it's maybe more a case of, would they date me? etc
perhaps not much older than 40, but it's the mind of the lady, not the age that's important.. so yea :)

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 May 2009, 4:56 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
no offense, ladies, but I decline dating an older woman.

:lol:

Tohlagos
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 8:36 pm

I have had an attraction more towards older women than younger my dating life. It has been always easier for me to talk to older women than younger ones. In my experience when I started a conversation with an older women she usually just took it as that, a conversation. Usually women younger than think (and sometimes rightly) that I am talking to them simply because I am attracted towards them. That usually leads to a very abrupt end in the conversation.

In my experience, older women have been much more patient with me and don't mind going slow or dealing with my social awkwardness/shyness. They actually wanted to get to know me for who I was.

When I was in my late 20's I dated a women in her mid-40's. We had a lot of fun. We would go hiking, travel some, talk a bunch, watch movies, etc. No pressure, no expectation, no mind games. It was great to have that interaction with a women. It taught me a lot on communication and expectations. She was also mature enough to answer questions I had regarding relationships in general.

A few years ago, I dated a women in her mid-50's. Again, we just had fun. One date we just sat around, had some dinner and listened to music all night. It was a great time.

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 9:18 pm

Butterflair wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
I really want to have a fling with a cougar, there's just so much I could learn. Older women are very reassuring to be around.

I like your thinking. ;)

Cyberman wrote:
It's not so much a question of "would I date them," but "would they date me." I think most women find immaturity to be a huge turn-off, therefore it's unlikely that they would date a guy who was much younger than them.

I think they would if you interest them. Most Asperger men do not act immature. They have a unique quality of maturity and young vibrancy at the same time. Most older women don't mind making the moves or asking for what they want so there shouldn't be any games or shyness.

Keep an open mind and look at the person within, not the age of the package.

I am getting the idea that you are into the younger boys. :wink:

Anyways, I wouldn't mind having a fling with an older woman. I've seen some lately that were pretty hott. As far as dating them goes, I'm not so sure about that though, because I think it would be a little weird, and I don't know if there would be a lot of common ground between us, considering the generation gap and all. Do I have a problem with others dating someone older or younger?...no.

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 11:43 pm

Butterflair wrote:
MDD123 wrote:

I like your thinking. ;)

Cyberman wrote:

I think they would if you interest them. Most Asperger men do not act immature.

Then your definition of "maturity" must be different from mine... I mean, think about who you just replied to... :lol: