Depends upon the woman 24%  24%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 70

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 11:43 pm

Butterflair wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
I really want to have a fling with a cougar, there's just so much I could learn. Older women are very reassuring to be around.

I like your thinking. ;)

Cyberman wrote:
It's not so much a question of "would I date them," but "would they date me." I think most women find immaturity to be a huge turn-off, therefore it's unlikely that they would date a guy who was much younger than them.

I think they would if you interest them. Most Asperger men do not act immature.

Then your definition of "maturity" must be different from mine... I mean, think about who you just replied to... :lol:

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 11:57 pm

b9 wrote:
i would more likely "carbon date" her.

:lmao:

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 12:03 am

Flismflop wrote:
WTF!?

Who changed the poll results? And why? I didn't vote "Yes", I voted "Depends upon the woman", and so had everone else. I also reminded people following this thread that it is illogical to have an option for "Yes" in addition to "Depends upon the woman", yet the option for "Yes" was added in later anyway.

This poll is a sham.

sinsboldly wrote:
May I suggest a 4th option on your poll?

4. Older than what?

hartzofspace wrote:
I messed up and can't fix it! I was trying to put the options of yes, no, never, or depends upon the woman. Can you fix it Merle? And yes, add that option that you suggested, please.

so I fixed it. This poll is no more or less not a sham than any of the other polls on WrongPlanet.

Haliphron
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 12:13 am

There are a LOT of men out there who would jump at the chance to have gf who's older. Ive always thought that dating an older woman gives bragging rights to your buddies as its usually A lot harder to seduce a woman who's older than vice versa. Unfortunately, most NT women(more than 50%) seem to be totally closed minded to dating a younger man. If the guy is still in his teens or his early 20s than for most gals if he is younger he is not dating material. Women often say that men are immature, especially when they're young but quite frankly Im convinced the maturity gap between the sexes completely reverses itself one you're in your 20s. Boys start maturing LATER than girls but they dont take as long to finish maturing.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 12:58 am

Someone changed the name of "Depends upon the woman" to "Yes" so that it would appear as if that is what everyone voted for. After that, a new option was added for "Depends upon the woman", so that it would appear that no one had voted for it yet.

Originally, there was no option titled "Yes". "Depends upon the woman" was the only option for people who felt positively about the idea of dating older women, and that's what had all the votes when I voted for it. It can't possibly have had zero votes.

The poll for this thread is a sham.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 1:13 am

Flismflop wrote:

Who cares, it is not a scientific poll. And the OP can always create a new poll here or on a poll site.

Anyway, age for me is irrelevant (ok, no kids or "grays"), there are other things that are more important to me.

Sure, i could have a loose relationship with any girl/woman without a large bunch of demands, but for a serious relationship i would require the girl to be special.

Beauty without a brain (or vice versa) is not relationship material for me, i am not that desperate and would rather stay single.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2009, 1:30 am

Ichinin wrote:
Flismflop wrote:

Who cares, it is not a scientific poll. And the OP can always create a new poll here or on a poll site.

I care. My vote has been manipulated to appear as if I voted for something different than what I actually voted for. The poll should be purged.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 May 2009, 1:35 pm

Flismflop wrote:
Ichinin wrote:
Flismflop wrote:

I care. My vote has been manipulated to appear as if I voted for something different than what I actually voted for. The poll should be purged.

Would you please stop trashing my topic? I am sorry that I am not perfect. I made an error in the poll, and Merle was kind enough to address it. If you think you can do it perfectly, then by all means do so.

HowlingMad1992
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2009, 2:51 pm

Maybe if she was about 2 years older, any girl older than that might not look twice at me but who knows.

Snuffy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 May 2009, 6:01 pm

I love older women. Even the demure ones often telegraph a deep sexual knowledge. They know what they want - and what you want, too - and they know how to best go about it, without all the fuss and drama that the younger girls haven't yet learned to avoid. What could be better? :wink:

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 May 2009, 8:39 pm

Snuffy wrote:
I love older women. Even the demure ones often telegraph a deep sexual knowledge. They know what they want - and what you want, too - and they know how to best go about it, without all the fuss and drama that the younger girls haven't yet learned to avoid. What could be better? :wink:

Well said and I agree. :)

CanyonWind
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2009, 12:48 am

I find the question confusing, since most older women are younger than me.

Well thank you buddy for your advice...
-Malvina

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 4:42 pm

There are some beautiful women in the 40s and 50s, but I'd feel more comfortable dating a woman who's in the same age range as I am in. For instance, I'm 22 and I'd prefer to date women between ages 18-32.

Did you know that Al Pacino (currently at age 69) is dating a 30-year-old Italian woman?????? I was speechless.

Butterflair
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2009, 5:03 pm

Why? It happens all the time for men to be with younger women. That scenario is quite accepted.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2009, 5:36 pm

tcorrielus wrote:
There are some beautiful women in the 40s and 50s, but I'd feel more comfortable dating a woman who's in the same age range as I am in. For instance, I'm 22 and I'd prefer to date women between ages 18-32.

Did you know that Al Pacino (currently at age 69) is dating a 30-year-old Italian woman?????? I was speechless.

If you think that's bad, look at Hugh Hefner...

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2009, 8:52 am

I've dated older women in the past and wouldn't recommend it. If they havent found someone their own age then they are probably not relationship material. Though im sure this isnt the case in all situations but in my experience has been.