Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kiera
Raven
Raven

15 May 2009, 1:05 am

It's storming beautifully outside... I think the street is flooding... I can't sleep... So much stuff on my mind and I'm sitting here talking to the cat... I will read and re-read this a hundred times before i decide to post it.... I am a lurker by nature but feel a need to be social this morning... Everyone else is the house is snoring... I'll check this post a few times and perhaps make a reply or two before i fade back into the shadows of lurkiness....

Lode
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 May 2009, 1:16 am

I feel you man. Wait, is Kiera a girls name? :\

It's nice to read your feelings like this. Morning here, and I'm going to be productive for the first time in a week. I mean, if going outside isn't productive, it's atleast progress.

What's the name of your cat? Will you tell us some stuff on your mind?

Kiera
Raven
Raven

15 May 2009, 1:27 am

Yep, Kiera's a girls name...especially in this case...

I just got home from work about 1am, I;m sleepy but not tired.

Poor Doyle Von Catenstein is just looking at me like i'm crazy and mewling occasionally.

I just got some new ink and my arm is sore. I should be doing laundry. I think my arse is stuck to the desk chair, as i have no motivation to move.

Thankies for replying :) I feel a lil more social now

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 2:41 am

Happy lurking. 8) I've been doing alot of that lately myself. It comes and goes, depending on my mood. I must admit that i post more often than not, as evidenced by my post count. :lol:

Good to see ya come out once in a while. :)

Those who know, don't speak.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2009, 5:45 pm

Quote:
It's storming beautifully outside... I think the street is flooding... I can't sleep... So much stuff on my mind and I'm sitting here talking to the cat...

That was the most oddly poetic post I've ever read, for some reason I got a perfect picture of the storm, weird 8O

Kiera
Raven
Raven

17 May 2009, 11:58 pm

ryan93 wrote:
That was the most oddly poetic post I've ever read, for some reason I got a perfect picture of the storm, weird 8O

...i think that was the first time i've ever been called "oddly poetic."

thanks. i take that as a huge compliment :D

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2009, 2:16 am

Henriksson sits in a class lesson,
he must work with every tool
but he can't get his spirit on,
for he is but a fool

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 2:36 am

:D :) :( :o 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :ninja: :jester: :heart: :nerdy: :skull: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :heart: :roll: :heart: :roll: :heart: :roll: :heart: :roll: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :skull: :skull: :skull: ...