Page 11 of 11 [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 5:22 pm

You seem to be a great writer and pretty aware. The only thing I notice in your posts in WP are a few intolerances besides that you seem like an NT in a lot of ways.
But I also read that it's not unheard of for Aspies to express themselves this way at times, also. It's usually when we are wound up about something.

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 5:26 pm

Zoonic wrote:
Lecks wrote:
Here I thought this thread was about the differences and studies about HFA and AS. Shame on me for reading the thread title.

I still think the people I went to school with briefly in the 8th grade were HFA misdiagnosed as AS and that I have high functioning AS myself. I also think a lot of the people on WP diagnosed with AS have HFA. The definitions of respective diagnosis needs to be changed.

It's a complete joke claiming I have the same diagnosis as people who behave like they have HFA.

You went to school with people you hate briefly and you think you have it so bad that you can come here and take it out on people here?

That was 8th grade. Alot changes from that time. I am wayyy different than when I was in 8th grade. If that is all that has ever traumatized you, you should feel lucky.

What I find interesting is your thread isn't locked yet however this one is?

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt98929.html

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 5:34 pm

kittenmeow wrote:
You went to school with people you hate briefly and you think you have it so bad that you can come here and take it out on people here?

That was 8th grade. Alot changes from that time. I am wayyy different than when I was in 8th grade. If that is all that has ever traumatized you, you should feel lucky.

That's just a small part of everything I went through because of my diagnosis. One of the boys from that class stalked me years after I had dropped out. He hadn't evolved or become more aware. He seemed close to psychotic but with low IQ at the same time. Like a mentally ret*d person suffering from obsessive psychosis. It was disgusting.

You and I are good examples of why AS people shouldn't be lumped together. You're a rigid, fascist collectivist who sees the world in black and white and what isn't written on paper does not exist to you. I'm an intuitive, emotional, analytical person who can sense hidden undermeanings. We both have AS, but our personal differences sets us apart more than our AS combines us. It's not right to assimilate AS diagnosed people in some sort of robot collective. That is, what you're trying to do.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 6:18 pm

Zoonic wrote:
kittenmeow wrote:

That's just a small part of everything I went through because of my diagnosis. One of the boys from that class stalked me years after I had dropped out. He hadn't evolved or become more aware. He seemed close to psychotic but with low IQ at the same time. Like a mentally ret*d person suffering from obsessive psychosis. It was disgusting.

You and I are good examples of why AS people shouldn't be lumped together. You're a rigid, fascist collectivist who sees the world in black and white and what isn't written on paper does not exist to you. I'm an intuitive, emotional, analytical person who can sense hidden undermeanings. We both have AS, but our personal differences sets us apart more than our AS combines us. It's not right to assimilate AS diagnosed people in some sort of robot collective. That is, what you're trying to do.

Your anger doesn't make any sense to people who can't relate to your personality disorders and so it really pisses them off. From the outside it all looks extremely irrational. It's a compulsive mental hang up. If you feel confident about how you're perceived then an AS label means nothing and you should be able to move on. I realize there's probably no sense in saying all this because compulsive emotions aren't easy to just reason your way out of. But expecting people without your personality disorder to understand is a bit ridiculous.

kittenmeow
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 6:36 pm

Zoonic wrote:
kittenmeow wrote:

I am rigid.

I am not fascist.

I actually see the wonderful colors all around the world.

You don't have AS. It's obvious. I find it ironic that you are trying to inform me about myself that you know nothing of in a projectory way.

On one hand you act like you don't have AS and then you get pissed off that what you calim your 10% aspieness isn't twisted and skewed into 100% but only when it suits you.

It's people like you who go around twisting the rules and gaslighting that I don't agree with. Usually with alot of movements, it starts off with clear definitions of the rules. Then you have people like you who come in and cause a scene then twist the rules to suit you and to include you but only if it serves you well.

I actually like my rigid thinking. I have learned how to use it as a positive tool. Does it always help with getting jokes? No but I don't care. That's not important to me. What it does help with is when there is a time to set the records straight, my rigid thinking and good memory for details of conversations sets in and I am able to use that. Other people at times will just let little gaslighter you walk all over them.

I already know I'm not your style, not your type of person and i know my way of thinking just must realllly piss you off and guess what, I'm happy about it. While you get to dig for people's emotional exploits and do it in a swift way, you come across someone like me who isn't as easily swayed nor is easy to read emotionally and then it turns into a blind game of poker for you.

You can't con me, you can't fool me and you can't gaslight me. Boo hoo for you.

Rules are rules. You aren't special. They apply to you too.

You were misdiagnosed with aspergers. I think it may have caused some turmoil but that doesn't make sense considering you use it for an advantage as well.

It's all just a game to you.