How Many Guys or Girls have been ignored by the opposite sex on WP or AA
Guys who have been ignored by girls 71%  71%  [ 25 ]
Girls who have been ignored by guys 29%  29%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 35

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 10:43 pm

wnna see a pic of me sinsbodly and tell me if I'm handsome or not?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 12:56 am

jemir1234 wrote:
wnna see a pic of me sinsbodly and tell me if I'm handsome or not?
sure, but you are already handsome in my mind.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 1:26 am

Thank you so much

Look at this thread

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt99697.html

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 1:55 am

jemir1234 wrote:
Thank you so much

Look at this thread

hello jemir1234, I remember you! Handsome young man, even if you cover your hair with that cap! Well, behave your self this time, OK? We are friendly but you gotta meet us half way. We have rules and Terms of Service about how this forum is run but the basic word is respect, man. Respect is something we all understand. If you have any questions about the rules or get harassed by other people, just PM me or any of the mods, OK?

and you are very welcome! :wink:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt12459.html
Merle

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 1:58 am

sinsboldly wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Thank you so much

Look at this thread

hello jemir1234, I remember you! Handsome young man, even if you cover your hair with that cap! Well, behave your self this time, OK? We are friendly but you gotta meet us half way. We have rules and Terms of Service about how this forum is run but the basic word is respect, man. Respect is something we all understand. If you have any questions about the rules or get harassed by other people, just PM me or any of the mods, OK?

Merle

Ok thanks Merle you are so sweet :oops:

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 2:02 am

jemir1234 wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:
Thank you so much

Look at this thread

Merle

Wait a minute... what rule was violated? I don't see anything wrong here...

Ok thanks Merle you are so sweet :oops:

Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 7:46 pm

Cyberman wrote:
I don't use dating sites. I think they're an utterly pointless waste of time (and in many cases, money) especially if you're a guy. You will almost always be ignored, regardless of which site it is.

:lol:

There's around 1,300 registered men there and about 200 girls.

I think I've gotten one message there in about 1 year.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 7:51 pm

Cyberman wrote:
I don't use dating sites. I think they're an utterly pointless waste of time (and in many cases, money) especially if you're a guy. You will almost always be ignored, regardless of which site it is.

:D You win first prize saying the realest thing i've ever heard anyone say on this site. So true

If you are a guy and/or an aunattractive girl you are wasting your time on dating sites. Unattractive women respond a lot because they dont get many messages. The attractive women never respond because they either are stuck up, get too many messages, or are FAKE.

Cyberman is a realist

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 8:00 pm

What my friend always told me. This asian guy. he said that it's not your fault that those women/girls dont want to be bothered witjh you. it's just them, they have the problem. Come on....we blame our asperger's too much. it's just the girls who arent interested.

What Im trying to say is that....Just because a girl is not interested in you, doesnt mean you have no game.
Ther's no such thing as game.
There is nothing you can say to make someone attracted to you.

the way you saw roses or the way you act doesnt make her toes curl.

NOTE: a woman knows if she likes you from the first 30 seconds she sees you, all you can do is f**k it up.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 8:33 pm

jemir1234 wrote:

NOTE: a woman knows if she likes you from the first 30 seconds she sees you, all you can do is f**k it up.

Very true, for the most part. I would say more like first half an hour to hour though. Then you know whether the potential for attraction is there or not.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 8:43 pm

sunshower wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:

Very true, for the most part. I would say more like first half an hour to hour though. Then you know whether the potential for attraction is there or not.

Does the guy have to make some sort of actions for you to like him? or does he have to just not do anything to make you not attracted? (something stupid)

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 10:29 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
sunshower wrote:
jemir1234 wrote:

Does the guy have to make some sort of actions for you to like him? or does he have to just not do anything to make you not attracted? (something stupid)

Hmm well attraction is rarely predictable or logical. But I think, for me at least (it's different for everyone), it's a combination of appearance (some appearances attract me more - mostly to do with facial features and expressions, skin/hair/eye colour/height doesn't make much difference), and the way they talk - someone who talks like an intellectual, sounds open-minded (there's no bigger turn off for me than a guy who opens a conversation with racist/sexist/bigoted/nasty/narrow-minded in some way commentary - I've had guys who think im NT pay out aspies/ADHD to my face) generally yeah. I get attracted to intelligent, open-minded, nice guys.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 10:46 pm

I've noticed that girls hate those racist jokes and so on. This mexican guy would make racist jokes at lunch and this girl got really annoyed. he made black jokes about me. he's lucky i didnt kick is ass. but anyways she didnt like it much and she thought it was so immature. and i can tell he was trying to impress her. but he was a fat cheeseburger anyways who needed to lose some weight. that fat.............lol......

The only time i criticize people around girls is when im talking about how people treat other people. I've always known that women dont like bullies because it makes guys look weak and insecure.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 11:02 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
I've noticed that girls hate those racist jokes and so on. This mexican guy would make racist jokes at lunch and this girl got really annoyed. he made black jokes about me. he's lucky i didnt kick is ass. but anyways she didnt like it much and she thought it was so immature. and i can tell he was trying to impress her. but he was a fat cheeseburger anyways who needed to lose some weight. that fat.............lol......

The only time i criticize people around girls is when im talking about how people treat other people. I've always known that women dont like bullies because it makes guys look weak and insecure.

Yeah, I'm often "under the radar" so to speak; when a guy looks at me I believe he would probably see a popular, attractive NT girl (not trying to wave my own flag - I think I do come across this way on first impression because just in the last year I suddenly made many friends). He would have no way of knowing that a. I am AS and ADHD, b. I spent most of my life being bullied, victimized, and generally being considered a loser and having few to no friends. I believe all people are equal, and there is no excuse for nasty/hurtful behaviour.

Because said guy doesn't know my background, he believes he will impress me by making nasty comments about some "loser", or make a crack about Autism, or something along those lines - generally putting down a minority or somebody else to make himself look good. It would be almost funny if it didn't make me so angry. And it happens to me ALL THE TIME. I swear, I could count on two hands the number of guys who have said this sort of stuff trying to impress me.

Rylee
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2009, 11:03 pm

I have been reading this thread with an increasing level of disappointment, to say the least. I'm a woman in my early fifties, who is pretty nice looking myself, although not looking for a relationship any more. I'm finding this thread disappointing because it seems like the values I'm seeing here are just as shallow as those of NTs: you want to find a pretty girl, just like the NT guys do. How many of you (who feel that's important) are really good looking guys, in fact? I have seen so many men of all kinds of neurological makeups screw themselves up, over the decades I've been observing such behavior, because they get stuck with this "I've got to pull a babe, or I'll look like I'm settling" kind of crap. When a man grows up enough to start looking beneath the surface, then is when he's more likely to meet a woman who can do the same.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

26 May 2009, 11:21 am

Rylee wrote:
I have been reading this thread with an increasing level of disappointment, to say the least. I'm a woman in my early fifties, who is pretty nice looking myself, although not looking for a relationship any more. I'm finding this thread disappointing because it seems like the values I'm seeing here are just as shallow as those of NTs: you want to find a pretty girl, just like the NT guys do. How many of you (who feel that's important) are really good looking guys, in fact? I have seen so many men of all kinds of neurological makeups screw themselves up, over the decades I've been observing such behavior, because they get stuck with this "I've got to pull a babe, or I'll look like I'm settling" kind of crap. When a man grows up enough to start looking beneath the surface, then is when he's more likely to meet a woman who can do the same.

I think I'm attractive go see for yourself...and I'm not being cocky or nothing http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt99697.html

It seems like its common for guys to be ugly from what i read on this thread. Why does everybody assume that just because we have problems getting with or talking to women we are UGLY????

I never really thought about it that way