Back to Blog Directory
Unquestioned Inconsistencies. 05-17-2012 08:15 pm WeirdO's Blog
As I have said a few times, I see myself as an outsider. I have very little in common with humans. In terms of thinking, I mean. I actually question the things told to me. I have suffered a lot, than I would have if I just went along, but this is my role. To do what others can not.
There are certain things in history and science I do not, and did not ever understand(or I understand now.) I have made a lot of theories, better than those in the main stream science. This is not the point. The point is, that there are a lot of strange things you have been told, and you did not question.
Fact: Humanity appeared two hundred thousand years ago. in a blink of an eye. Everything else that can be compared to us, is relatively far away. Nothing like us. We have no fur, we have no night vision, we have not the bones of monkeys or hominids. We have not the skin of theirs.
Anyone, I repeat, anyone with a basic amount of logic and curiosity would question the theories.
We have been told that the backwards religious think that we were created by a god of some sort, and we have been told that the theory of evolution is hence the right thing. How does a theory become good by contradicting a worse one? Anyway. Probably you have heard of the missing link(and I am not talking about the superb DLC of Human Revolution.), and for anyone who did not, let me explain in a few sentences. Darwin told us, that man evolved from pre humans, by gradual changes throughout time. Now, the last non human, and the earliest human are so different, it would have been arrogant to say anything, but that we can not find the one between it. Now how much is between the latest nonhuman, and the earliest human? So much, that there would not be a missing link. There would be at least two to three dozen missing links. But go a back a bit. We appeared two hundred thousand years ago, in south africa. in a goddamn blink of an eye. In a moment, there was no man, in the next, there was. I accept the evolution, but it does not at all, apply to us. So, man appeared. There should be some fossilized evidences of certain activity there, ennit? In fact, it does. There is evidence. Of mines. Friggin' mines.
Just use your brain, and picture the thing. Humans appear. They start thinking around a campfire, what the heck to do. Should we start hunting for animals? Should we eat the berries we find? The heck no! We start digging down! We just go down and down and down, maybe there's something. It is just completely out of logic.
But still, we have to go back a little. Let me lift a veil of your eyes. You have probably seen on some books, the prehumans. They have hair on their skin, they have these grossly primate skulls, and whoa! Human bodies. What is here, is a brainwashing technique, applied to everybody on this globe. They keep the primate skulls, and just stick them on these hairy human bodies. If it is not an inconsistency, what is it? How did they do it? They keep finding these so called 'prehuman' skeletons, and they fudge the body in every way, so it looks human. It is nothing like us, and the acceptance of this thing, by everyone who thinks of him/herself as some sort of thinking being, is a shame! Okay, maybe I was a little harsh, for you need not to have this kind of knowledge, since everyone is good at other things. Maybe you will find things like these in your field. Cell biology, for example, is a thing I tend to avoid. I don't like it.
BTW: this is a post I will use to collect the things you should question, so I will update it from time to time. If this kind of stuff interests you, check on it.
Go forward in time a little. Not exactly to a place, but to a period of time. Now, we were told that mankind reached the industrial revolution about 150-250 years ago. Now, from an evolutionary standpoint, we know that we did not change at all through the last 200k years or so. Which means that man was like us that many of years ago, in every way. Imagine. Just like you, just without technology. And there's the problem. They keep telling us, that through 200.000 years(wanted you to see the number) they did not do squat at all. They just used bows, and pointy sticks to skewer the prey, and then roast in on a big pile of flaming wood. They tell us that we did the exact same thing(with some changes) through most of the time, and something happened, and we started being civilized. Will you account this to your Jesus too? Well don't.
Let me propose a few theories for this.
1. They are right, but then, there was a catalyst for technological advancement which kickstarted us to this point. For example: a technological barter between us, and something much more advanced. Jesus brought us the iPod yeah!
2. There were advanced civilizations which destroyed themselves(or were destroyed by, again, advanced species)
3. The Mainstream science acts on the behalf of something more powerful, so they lie blatantly and keep shoveling the same crap in our face.(problem is, that most accept is)
What do I think? I think all the three hold some truths. Fact: about 60 years ago, there was an inexplainabe speed up in terms of advancement of tech. Fact: None of us, with any amount of resources could build the replicas of the pyramid Giza. And they tell that with simple stone and metal tools, they built it. Logic: would dictate that by almost every new discovery, science would have to reroute it's understanding. Which would be quite counterproductive for them. Is it not easier to just make the contradicting evidence disappear? Of course, time and time again, there is some surfacing evidence, but nothing happens.
I have succesfully created my Three Laws. From now on, I would like to hear these referred by the name: The Three Laws of Dorok-Nagy(unless I do change my name, but it's unlikely. it reminds me of everything I don't want to be)
The Three Laws of Dorok-Nagy(unless I wish to rename it for The Three Laws of Ideal Advancement of Civilization, which is also unlikely. I want it to catch on with me name on it.)
1. Everything you are supposed to believe is wrong.
2. Education shan't be controlled by the government.
3. Science shan't be alike to corporatism.
I probably should explain them.
1. In an utopia, this will have to change, but the power is concentrated in relatively few hands, and it is a little known fact, that power corrupts. As long as there's mainstream, it will be controlled by those who control everything else. These people will dictate the mainstream knowledge aswell, so it will be as wrong as it can be, lest men will eventually take a grip on power.
2. This is closely tied in with the first one, but it is different. Now, when you see, that relatively few control almost everything(food,medicine,knowledge,tech advancements...etc) you can see, that probably, they have control over education as well. Critical thinking is essentially a very counterproductive thing for them. People who think for themselves, at some point, realize the immorality of the system. I think, that, now you see, why government 'education' is in the crapper, and that why average or below the average people tend to achieve more than those blessed with critical thinking. It is subtly designed to serve, not for, but against the gain of knowledge. Thus it must be changed.
3. As long as mainstream science works like a megacorp, money will dictate the course of advancement, and the very foundations of the understanding of everything as well. Thus evidences proving that the existing theories are wrong(and through it, maybe the whole course of science as well) will be also counterproductive.
They have a lot of thinking behind them. Not a continous one, where I sat down, on me bummer and spent four hours trying to find out what are the priorities for mankind to step one forward, but through a week, or so. I think, these are the very next steps you should push for.
To be like the venerable Asimov, I also envisaged the law zero. It is the law zero, because
1. It is not exactly a law, but a precursor, to taking these laws.
2. It has no number, for it will be harder than the three combined.
3. It is not a step, but a condition, which has to be constantly kept up.
0. Power has to be decentralized, and under constant and extreme scrutiny.
Explanation(kind of): Power is like the backstabbing friend secretly all your other mates hate, but dare not to speak up against, for it has quite the temper. Power will always corrupt those in charge(the main reason I don't need power), and if left unchecked, it has the potential of starting to carefully examine the situation, and the potential ways of acquiring even more power. It has to be transparent to the furthest extent, and it has to be obedient towards the will of the majority.
To anyone who thinks that the current model(democracy) is like this, and shall not be changed:
There's a bag full of half-bricks waiting for only you. For - in the name of all the deities whose authority and/or existence I deny - I will smite you to death with it.
Let me repeat(again and again and again) We Do Not Have Democracy. We have elective despotism. We elect a few rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about us, for years, to do whatever the hell they want, with the least amount of citizen insight. This is not Democracy(if democracy=demos+kratia(people+rule)). You may say, that at least, we do not have kings, whom we can't elect at all. To these people, I would also recommend to come to be smitten.
There's this saying, I favour much: Follow the money.
Parties, to be elected, need money. To campaign(litter the public areas with paper waste in great amounts) they need dough. WHAT IF(rhetorical it is) the money for the two main parties of your area are being paid by a single entity? Then you, de facto have one ruler. One you do not even see, or know of.
I think I was enough for one day, so I'll close now, but before that I would further my crusade to illumination, by quotes for you to think about.
'None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free.' (Goethe)
-Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?
- The Matrix.
- Do you want to know what it is?
- The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
- What truth?
- That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind. (Matrix)