Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 6:44 am

Anyone else seen it? I love it but, like most things I like, nobody in my life seems to know about it before I mention it to them.

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 11:09 am

I've heard it's really good, but know nothing about it. I clicked here hoping to learn more.

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 11:16 am

You should go to repo-opera.com if you want to know more, there's a trailer and some other videos there, and the soundtrack, and all sorts of stuff.

Actually, to be more specific, once you enter the site the trailer is at the top right of the page and if you go to the bottom and hover over "menu", there's a little popup thing and you can learn all about everything through the links there.

oddballdeviant
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2009, 10:31 am

I was just thinking about making a thread about this. I love Repo!

Manders
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2009, 6:04 pm

Oh I LOVE it!! ! I read about it online somewhere, but didn't actually watch it until I found out a friend of mine had bought it, and I watched it because it looked cool.

It was cool.

SamanthaBlake
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Mar 2009, 9:15 pm

I am enthralled with this film i obsessivly watched it three times and searched for interviews on youtube!...me and my brother are fanatics and sing the songs often.i cannot belive this film received poor critic reveiws and it isnt showing in florida.

StutteringDave
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2009, 2:23 am

I was really interested in it, but it wasn't playing in any theaters near me. Has it come out on DVD yet?

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 10:21 am

Yes it's out on DVD and it's not very expensive. I got it on Amazon for $15 Canadian

-Vorzac-
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2009, 12:28 pm

I have the DVD, but have yet to watch more than 15 minutes of it yet.

silentbob15
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2009, 1:57 pm

Saw the preview of it awhile back, looked cool, I am downloading it as a write this.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2009, 3:20 pm

THANK you. I adore this movie and listen to its soundtrack all the time. I tried posting about it before but nobody ever replied, lol. It's one of the few movies I can watch three times in quick succession and still want to see it again. XD I'm kinda obsessed now.

Darksider42
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Mar 2009, 8:37 pm

This is one of my favorite movies. I ;isten to the soundtrack over and over again, its just one of those things I can't help but like. Even my mum likes it, and she rarely likes anything I do (But then again, she is a fan of Anthony Stewart Head)

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2009, 9:23 pm

Veresae wrote:
It's one of the few movies I can watch three times in quick succession and still want to see it again.

Yeah me too. When I first got the dvd I watched it so many times in a short period of time.

Adam-Anti-Um
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 6:08 pm

OMG I LOVE Repo! I bought the Saw V DVD and saw the trailer for it on there and I just thought to myself I have simply GOT to buy this. While I waited for the next day to dawn so I could go out and get it I went on youtube to listen to some of the tracks. I was HOOKED!

My fave tracks are probably Legal Assassin, Zydrate Anatomy (Who Doesn't just ADORE that song? :lol: ), infected, and 20th Century Cure. Just one thing I don't really like, is Mark it Up. I know most musicals and operas contain a comic relief song, but I can't stand that song. I just fast foreward past it.

When my dog had to be put to sleep recently I had 10 minutes with her in the car to say goodbye and I made a point of listening to "I didn't know I'd Love You so Much". God I cried like a baby. :lol:

I SOOOO hope they make the trilogy. Coz it was written to be a 3 part series so I REALLY hope they do it. They said that if it gathers enough interst on the internet, then they will get the green light. So show your support people! :lol:

"We can spend the rest of our existences stomping on the ants that are mysteriously coming out from under the refridgerator, or we can remove the spoiled food behind it which is causing the infestation to begin with." - Peter Joseph

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 7:45 pm

The Saw V dvd is what reminded me of it also, I'm glad they put the trailer on there or I might have forgotten about it for years and not got in early enough with buying the dvd and soundtrack so I can help support their making the trilogy. I almost want to buy some more copies of the dvds just to make it seem like more people are buying them so we can get the other movies made. :lol:

Mark It Up was really irritating at first but it grew on me and actually for the last couple of days I keep finding myself humming it (even though it's been a while since I did anything repo related), and the scene is just so ridiculous that I can't help but love it. The only song that I could live without is Seventeen, but I still watch it in the movie I just don't listen to it on the soundtrack.

Sorry to hear about your dog :( There's no way I could have listened to that song during that though. Even now when I hear that song a tiny part of my heart cries a little at the end but I love that song.

Adam-Anti-Um
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2009, 9:04 pm

Oh yea, I forgot about seventeen. I can't stand that one either. It just screams of avril lavigne. :lol:

The only good bit about that song is Nathan slapping her at the end. He wasn't slapping her coz she was swearing at him and being rebellious, he's trying to stamp out any ridiculous musical tastes she has. :lol:

"We can spend the rest of our existences stomping on the ants that are mysteriously coming out from under the refridgerator, or we can remove the spoiled food behind it which is causing the infestation to begin with." - Peter Joseph