In Love or lust with an anime/cartoon character?

Page 6 of 9 [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Are you attracted to any anime/ cartoon/ animated characters?
Yes 80%  80%  [ 130 ]
No 11%  11%  [ 18 ]
That's just weird 9%  9%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 163

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

two new ones to add to the database

alistair, to be honest i'm not sure why i like him so much, cause his type i usually hate. i hate short hair, i hate constantly happy characters, i'm not fond of brown eyes. ali has all those traits yet i found myself liking him dispite all odds.

and i know almost nothing about him but terra. maybe it's because of the ties he has to xemnas. which is about the only thing i know about him. :P

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2010, 4:56 pm

greenturtle74 wrote:
Has anyone else seen this article?

Love in 2-D
For some Japanese men, bodypillow girlfriends based on comicbook characters now take the place of the real thing.

Wow... just wow. I'd call it pathetic, but at the same time, I can understand why someone would go this route when there's nothing else available. 8O If they are happy, who am I to judge?

Ah, no, you gotta listen to this, this is funny. You know Suiseiten right? She played this prank on me once in Anime Club in which she got me a dakimakura (that's what they are called, btw) of C.C. from Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion, and also a fake certificate of marriage to the pillow. It was quite possibly the funniest prank that's happened to me... EVER.

Then about a month later she became my girlfriend and our club started calling her a "home-wrecker" :lol:

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Sep 2010, 1:44 pm

Never really been in love with one, but I had a crush on Cheryl Blossom from the Archie comics when I was a kid. And I've found plenty of anime girls hot. Haruko, Excel, Yoruichi, Claire, Android 18, could go on..

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 1:04 am

Dennis wrote:
Never really been in love with one, but I had a crush on Cheryl Blossom from the Archie comics when I was a kid. And I've found plenty of anime girls hot. Haruko, Excel, Yoruichi, Claire, Android 18, could go on..

Excel? Really? I'd find her hot if she didn't talk at the speed of light with that high-pitched voice of hers...

Now Yoruichi, on the other hand, she is smoking when in human form. Haha, I kind of felt sorry for Ichigo when he first witnessed her transformation. He talks big but he's such a prude:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqvZAjkrM7M[/youtube]

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2010, 4:30 pm

Leela from Futurama
Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell Stand Alone Complex
Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Jasmine from Aladdin
Wonder Woman from Justice League Unlimited
Rogue from X-Men
Belle from Beauty And The Beast
April O Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Daphne from Scooby Doo
Mulan from Mulan
Lois from Family Guy
Francine from American Dad

Yonako-Kitti
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Dec 2010, 7:16 am

Your not alone.
I used to have a HUGE crush on L from Death Note when I was 11 years old.
SQUEE <3 HE'S JUST TOO CUTE!~

NadineWolfe
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Dec 2010, 4:54 am

I like Mello; what that says about me I don't know ^^;

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 5:27 am

Branching out a bit, since Persona 4 is a JRPG and not an anime, but seriously most of the girls in that game are hott. Anyways my MC Kein Kanata (you can name the main character in the game) ended up dating Yumi Ozawa first, because she looked a bit like the Yumi from the Cartoon Network show Code Lyoko, but she had was in the drama club and reminded me a lot of a real life high school crush. Anyways, that was the first girlfriend I ended up getting in that game; however, I later expanded Kein's harem to include Chie Satonaka, Yukiko Amagi, and Rise Kujikawa. Note that this is totally something I would not do in real life.

Anyways, pics if you want them:

Yumi:

Chie:

Yukiko:

Rise:

Brainfre3ze_93
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 9:30 am

I voted no.

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Dec 2010, 11:36 am

Although there are quite a few cartoon characters I find attractive, I can't say I'm in love with them. I'm already enough of a fat virgin as it is!

Bertrand
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Feb 2011, 1:57 am

I must admit that I have always had a fondness with Rex from the Toy Story films. They way he always adorably nervous gives him a certain charm.

JadeEyes
Toucan
Toucan

14 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

Ive always had a soft spot for semi-dark and misunderstood characters, which is probably what triggered my crush on Gaara from Naruto.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

oh, there was this japanese animated series Candy Candy and there was this rebel Terry that i had a huge chrush on back then... :)

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2011, 8:48 pm

Of course. I am in lust with Pochahantas and Esmerelda from the Disney flicks.

ruveyn

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 6:51 am

I'm in lust with Chi Chi from DragonBall Z (before she became like Olive from Popeye, that is) :lol:

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 12:13 am

Æon Flux. Pure hotness.