Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2024, 2:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Hank Hill, of King Of The Hill. While he had been a successful high school football player, he has an obsession with propane and all things associated with the business that doesn't fit with the cool student athlete he had once been. And while he is good at his job as a salesman and manager, the obvious in everyday life flies over his head.

I was going to say him too.I always enjoyed KOTH.Arlen is based partially on my hometown so I could always feel like I could relate to him for a lot of different reasons.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2024, 4:24 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Hank Hill, of King Of The Hill. While he had been a successful high school football player, he has an obsession with propane and all things associated with the business that doesn't fit with the cool student athlete he had once been. And while he is good at his job as a salesman and manager, the obvious in everyday life flies over his head.

I was going to say him too.I always enjoyed KOTH.Arlen is based partially on my hometown so I could always feel like I could relate to him for a lot of different reasons.

Very cool.

Summers_Over
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2024, 10:10 pm

Penelope Taynt from The Amanda Show. She's very fixated on Amanda, is somewhat oblivious to social norms (not understanding that she is disrupting the show with her shenanigans), and she's also very focused on her goal of meeting Amanda above all else.