magics biggest secrets finally revealed

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Sep 2009, 4:53 pm

alright who loves this show? its about time is all i gotta say, i know im a little late here and its been out for a few years but i really didnt know all the steps involved with magicians. chriss angel is by far my favorite magician and his illusions are outstanding. instead of being completely turned off on how magic is actually made it has given me a new facination and respect for magicians. are there any fans here of the show?

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2009, 5:08 pm

oooh i thought this had to do with magic: the gathering. pwned. sorry, don't know what you're talking about. pretty neat though!

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2009, 5:10 pm

my parents took me to a david copperfield show for my birthday, but i spent the whole time figuring out how the magic was done, i don't think they appreciated it too much, but it was really cool! hehe. i really wonder... copperfield is a wonderful performer!

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

19 Sep 2009, 5:12 pm

nah i know that game but hardly any magic is involved :wink: this is a show where a top notch magician reveals how to make a elephant vanish in thin air, how one would walk on water or magically float into the air he wears a mask on the show because most magicians hate him for breaking the code of secrecy among magicians