28 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

I have a Crush on wreck it ralph *blushing*

I feel attracted to ralph

I really like the movie to

Is that strange

I am 18 girl

Moderatly Autistic I hit my legs and head and bite my hands and arms a lot

I mostly non verbal some speech I also selective mutism disorder

I vocal stim words from wreck it ralph "I'm gonna wreck it!!" Then "I can fix it" over and over which is sort of embarrassing cos I sometimes shout it and this is in public

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2013, 5:20 pm

He is a gentle giant....so no.

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2013, 5:30 pm

Darkone101 wrote:

How what does that mean

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

28 Jan 2013, 5:53 pm

A lot of people fall in love with movie/tv/book characters. Just look at twilight. Ralph is a kind hearted soul. He helps others and shows we do not have to be what others think we are. I think you could do way worse then him.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

I don't think it's strange that you have a crush on Wreck It Ralph. There's at least one other member of WrongPlanet that I know of who has a crush on him too. It's easy to see why you like him: he's big, strong, good looking, and nice. :)

Autisticgamer wrote:
Darkone101 wrote:

How what does that mean

It means that even though Ralph looks big and tough, he is still a nice guy, so it isn't strange that you'd like him. :)

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
I don't think it's strange that you have a crush on Wreck It Ralph. There's at least one other member of WrongPlanet that I know of who has a crush on him too. It's easy to see why you like him: he's big, strong, good looking, and nice. :)

Autisticgamer wrote:
Darkone101 wrote:

How what does that mean

It means that even though Ralph looks big and tough, he is still a nice guy, so it isn't strange that you'd like him. :)

Ohh ok
I really like ralph picture of him as my iPad background and posters etc

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2013, 9:47 pm

I might actually go and see this at some point. Perhaps when it shows at my local one-screen fleapit.

Autisticgamer
Raven
Raven

29 Jan 2013, 2:56 am

Tequila wrote:
I might actually go and see this at some point. Perhaps when it shows at my local one-screen fleapit.

Yea movie is really cool

LtlPinkCoupe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:03 pm

Hi there! :D There's nothing to be embarrassed about - I think Ralph is attractive, too. It's just like IdahoRose and DarkOne101 said - He's just really sweet, kind, and huggable-looking. :) That, and he looks like he'd give awesome hugs. :D I identify with him a lot, too. Like him, I'm pretty "big" in stature and have trouble fitting in and being comfortable with people.

I also really like him cuz he's the kind of guy who if he saw someone giving you a hard time, he'd be right next to you in an instant and make them buzz off and leave you alone. :D I wish he'd been around when I was a little girl and I was afraid to even go out to play in my own front yard cuz there were these two boys across the street who would spot me, come hallooing over and basically rough me up, push me around and drench me with their water guns. My mom knew they always did this when they came over, yet she never intervened bcuz she thought it was important for me to have "social opportunities." Seeking asylum in our house during these little "playdates" was often out of the question, too. Whatever. Ralph wouldn't have put up with any of that for a minute. :D

...You know, ever since the movie came out, I've been saving all the screencaps and fanart I see of Ralph on Tumblr to my computer, and I label them so I'll be able to come back and look at them at a later time. I like to go to my pictures library and pull up my favorite screencaps/fanart of him and just look at him. :D When the DVD comes out I'll probably pause it a lot as I watch and look at his different adorable facial expressions on a frame-by-frame basis.

"IT'S NOT FAIR!" "Life isn't fair, Calvin." "I know, but why isn't it ever unfair in MY favor?" ~ from Calvin and Hobbes