Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 4:50 am

I have watched a TV program that said married men are more attractive then singles. I do know that taken men are more attractive. I do know that at valentines, I was with my girlfriend and a girl came up to me and gave me a rose, the would never of happened if I was by myself.

I had an idea that wearing a wedding wring would attract some woman. But to do that would be a lie, and would be playing with woman’s feelings. Now that I am going on vacation, I am going to try the wedding ring approach. In this situation it would be ok I would only be seeing them for 7 days or less anyway.

Should I buy a ring in Argos or should I wait until I get to Turkey before I buy one?

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2006, 9:53 am

Hell you may as well buy the ring before you go, if in reality women really are attracted to married men then your little experiment might turn out to be fun and a bit of a confidence booster. Just don't get too used to it or you may never take the ring off :wink:

As far as I'm concerned though, if I find out a guy is married, I believe he is strictly off limits, but I do like a bit of a challenge though, I don't like him to just come easy otherwise where is the pursuit? Plus I like to know he's worth fighting for. I also like a guy to pursue me too as I also like to feel that I'm worth the fight (however I don't go too overboard as there is then the risk he'll get fed up) so it usually takes a while for me to start a relationship but at least by then its based on the grounds that we actually like each other and not just lust after one another.

Bettyboo
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Apr 2006, 11:11 am

Just a little motherly advice: I don't think you should do it, even for a one nights stand. It's just wrong to deceive people. You look attractive in your picture. You don't need gimmicks to find someone!

moomin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Apr 2006, 2:51 pm

I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near a married or 'taken' man.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 11:41 am

Fiz wrote:
Hell you may as well buy the ring before you go, if in reality women really are attracted to married men then your little experiment might turn out to be fun and a bit of a confidence booster. Just don't get too used to it or you may never take the ring off :wink:

As far as I'm concerned though, if I find out a guy is married, I believe he is strictly off limits, but I do like a bit of a challenge though, I don't like him to just come easy otherwise where is the pursuit? Plus I like to know he's worth fighting for. I also like a guy to pursue me too as I also like to feel that I'm worth the fight (however I don't go too overboard as there is then the risk he'll get fed up) so it usually takes a while for me to start a relationship but at least by then its based on the grounds that we actually like each other and not just lust after one another.

Off limits? Is your decision for married men to be off limits a moral one, or do you think it is not in your best interest. Many woman and men like a challenge and I guess I don’t really relate to that very well, can understand the logic behind it though. Myself I like the security that a romantic relationship brings.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2006, 1:03 pm

Bettyboo wrote:
Just a little motherly advice: I don't think you should do it, even for a one nights stand. It's just wrong to deceive people. You look attractive in your picture. You don't need gimmicks to find someone!

When I tell my workmates what I stoop to, they say it is a bad idea. The both have someone that loves them and they are 10 years younger then I am. In my position, they would not think twice about doing the same to.

If you someone ever started out in life believing that honesty, pride, self-respect, patients was more important then being alone, then a many years of loneliness will eventually break you and change your mind quick enough, no words can stop this row emptiness like words could stop a tooth-ach.

The need of not being alone is much stronger then any noble quality. Once I got approached by a prostitute, I would have gone with her; if it was not for the fact that her approach was so unromantic and rather sick (I am not going into detail). I was so depressed after that.