Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2012, 2:44 pm

I've been in love with the amanda show since I was little, and so has everyone I know who used to watch it too. Anyone else that still watches it?

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

I watched it all the time during its initial airing. I was so happy to learn that TeenNick would be re-airing it. My favorite characters are Judge Trudy, Debbie (the "I like eggs" girl), Courtney, and Penelope Taynt.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

hahaha I love those characters, especially Debbie!! !! ! :D Oh, and I always thought that Courtney's creepy dolls were funny!! I also loved the commercials they had (like "popper pants" and "the spitballer 5000"), the family that owned blockblister and made home videos instead of the actual movie, the people that always owned a shop with the name ending in "dooper," and I loved tony pajamas!! !! But my favorite sketch had always been the girls room. I LIKE EGGS xD

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

I enjoyed that show in my teens and then it was cancelled. I never got to see who the real Moody was. The Literals was my favorite scene. I also loved the Judge Trudy scene and the Blockblister scene and all the Penelope scenes.