Yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
No 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Undecided 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2013, 9:45 pm

I hear that Tron Uprising is being cancelled after only one season and I've gotta say that's a real bummer because I was really getting into this show. But since there's gonna be a Tron 3 in the future I think it would be cool if they incorporate most of Uprising into the movie. I don't know how Tron Uprising is gonna end but what ever doesn't make it in the show could make it in Tron 3 and perhaps more future movies such as Paige's story. But I think the most important thing now is the character of Beck aka The Renengade who is the new Tron. He should be in the movie and team up with Sam Flynn and Quorra and Elijah Wood being the big movie star he is (though maybe he's not that big but he was Frodo Baggins) should reprise his role. Since Clu is derezzed there is probably gonna be a new villain which I think might be that Dillinger guy from the movie who was played by Cillian Murphy for a small role. But maybe some of the villains from Tron Uprising could appear if they're still alive at the end of the season e.g. Dyson, Tessler and Pavel and perhaps they're actors from the show could reprise them in the movie although they don't look like the characters they voice but if the special effects people can make Jeff Bridges look younger then who knows what they could do with these things if they happen. But right now it's Beck I want them to focus on. The script is probably done now but there's still time to probably make a few changes. If they continue after Tron 3 they maybe this could in those films but I really think it would be cool if they put Beck in Tron 3 and have Elijah Wood play him.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 7:07 pm

:) :(

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2013, 9:18 am

Come on show your support.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2013, 11:07 am

I'm sorry but beck and the uprising are not con or fits in with the world of Tron.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 11:54 am

Darkone101 wrote

Quote:
I'm sorry but beck and the uprising are not con or fits in with the world of Tron.

Yeah but this show is suppose to be set in between both movies and the actor who plays Tron in both movies is also his voice. The fact that Elijah Wood (Beck) is a well known actor and has been in alot of movies makes me ask why he cannot play Beck for real in Tron 3. I was never really into Tron alot until this show came along and now the stupid Disney XD guys wanna cancel it and keep stupid shows like Phineas & Ferb & Kick whatever the hell his name is. Maybe Beck shouldn't be in Tron 3 but I'd wish that they keep this show alive somehow because I've come to like these characters alot more than the ones in the movies. Maybe when Tron 3 comes out Disney XD could perhaps make another Tron cartoon or something to keep the show alive like maybe putting Beck in Tron 3.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2013, 1:35 pm

Uprising is not between the movies but between the game and the second movie. So Clu is not Clu 2, Tron has already been converted. He can not play beck because we do not know the script and just because someone is a voice does not make him the right actor for the part. Personally I feel he can not be in Tron 3 because all I would see is Frodo.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 6:20 pm

But I've always heard that it was set inbetween the 2 movies. Well that really brings my spirits down. Still it wouldn't hurt to at least try it out if not for Tron 3 then maybe for another one. They don't have to bring in the whole backstory of Uprising into the movie but something. Well I guess I'll forget about this later on but I wish they'd keep this show alive somehow and not through comics and video games it has to be on tv or movies.

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2013, 9:16 pm

" The series is set between Tron: Evolution and Tron: Legacy" why does it need to stay alive in vido form? Why not a game?