don't forget the premiere of 24 is tonight!

Page 3 of 18 [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 1:16 pm

en_una_isla wrote:
Am I the only one to notice a distinct similarity between morris and werbert? :mrgreen:

And didn't the guy who wants to set up detention centers play an Aspie-ish attorney on Ally McBeal? I was amazed I recognized his face. Usually all actors look the same to me.

Yes.  The weird guy from Ghostbusters II and the quiet lawyer from Ally McBeal.

*wants to smack him hard across the face multiple times*

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 2:43 pm

Eric Rayburn begat Roger Stanton, who begat Mike Novick, who begat Walt Cummings, who begat Tom Lennox.

alex
Developer
Developer

15 Jan 2007, 2:53 pm

werbert wrote:
I think that we need to put him in WP's detention center before he tries to blow up a forum, or assassinate Alex. We need WP's Jack Bauer on the case right away!

I AM WPs Jack Bauer. You better be careful else your neck may get bitten.

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 2:56 pm

werbert wrote:
Eric Rayburn begat Roger Stanton, who begat Mike Novick, who begat Walt Cummings, who begat Tom Lennox.

Who shall now be remembered as The Most Weasely Administration Member Ever.

So...did you like the first two episodes? I loved the first two episodes. In fact, I have now seen them four times each, and if I didn't have to go into work for a few hours, I would watch them more. This is going to be the best season EVER.

But seriously, if I were a terrorist suicide bomber (which I am not, by the way, so don't go all PATRIOT ACT on me, HSA), but if I were, I so wouldn't get onto the LAST car in a subway. Dude, it's common sense. If you want to cause the most damage, you get in the CENTER. And why, if he was planning on blowing up Union Station, did he get on a train? Why didn't he just go to Union Station FIRST? Anyone? Anyone? And while I am a firm believer in Jack Bauer's invincibility, there so would have been more collateral damage from the blast, givng Jack at least a little bit of a singe. Of course, maybe he threw up an invisi-shield and protected the people on the subway.

Oh, I just love this show. This show is MY obsession.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 3:21 pm

alex wrote:
werbert wrote:
I think that we need to put him in WP's detention center before he tries to blow up a forum, or assassinate Alex. We need WP's Jack Bauer on the case right away!

You can't be Jack Bauer. In order for Jack Bauer to exist, he needs someone above him whose orders he can defy. That is the essence of Bauer.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 3:28 pm

dexkaden wrote:
But seriously, if I were a terrorist suicide bomber (which I am not, by the way, so don't go all PATRIOT ACT on me, HSA), but if I were, I so wouldn't get onto the LAST car in a subway. Dude, it's common sense. If you want to cause the most damage, you get in the CENTER. And why, if he was planning on blowing up Union Station, did he get on a train? Why didn't he just go to Union Station FIRST? Anyone? Anyone? And while I am a firm believer in Jack Bauer's invincibility, there so would have been more collateral damage from the blast, givng Jack at least a little bit of a singe. Of course, maybe he threw up an invisi-shield and protected the people on the subway.

You're right. I'd have like to see Jack toss him out a window. And I think Jack has been stabbed so many times today that he is like Swiss Cheese, and all the shrapnel went right through him.

dexkaden wrote:
(And what happened to Miles "I'm Gonna Destroy Evidence in Exchange for a Better Job?" Hope that worked out for him.)

I thought that was him driving the bus that got blown up in the opening. :lol: :wink:

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 3:38 pm

werbert wrote:
dexkaden wrote:

You're right. I'd have like to see Jack toss him out a window. And I think Jack has been stabbed so many times today that he is like Swiss Cheese, and all the shrapnel went right through him.

But if all the shrapnel went through him, then there ought to have been more damage to the subway train and the passengers inside. Instead, it is as though Jack scared the explosion into defying the laws of physics (which I am okay with, since Jack is invincible. Except this season we definitely see him break...only to come back to the rescue once again and kick the snot out of the Terrorists. No one messes with Jack Bauer.

werbert wrote:
dexkaden wrote:
(And what happened to Miles "I'm Gonna Destroy Evidence in Exchange for a Better Job?" Hope that worked out for him.)

I thought that was him driving the bus that got blown up in the opening. :lol: :wink:

HA! That'll teach anyone to get all Machievellian.

Also, THAT bomber was slightly more intelligent than Mr. Union Station.

Speaking of the Subway Bomber in episode 2, did anyone else jump to Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? "Tickets. Tickets, please." "No ticket."

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 5:28 pm

en_una_isla wrote:
Am I the only one to notice a distinct similarity between morris and werbert? :mrgreen:

Ya think?

Me: Image

Morris: Image

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 5:59 pm

werbert wrote:
en_una_isla wrote:

Ya think?

Werbert also has green eyes and a receeding hair line.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 6:07 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
werbert wrote:
en_una_isla wrote:

Ya think?

Werbert also has green eyes and a receeding hair line.

It's not receding...yet.

It's just advancing where it shouldn't be advancing. :(

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 6:40 pm

dexkaden wrote:
en_una_isla wrote:

And didn't the guy who wants to set up detention centers play an Aspie-ish attorney on Ally McBeal? I was amazed I recognized his face. Usually all actors look the same to me.

Yes.  The weird guy from Ghostbusters II and the quiet lawyer from Ally McBeal.

*wants to smack him hard across the face multiple times*

every time i see ghostbusters II guy on numbers, i think: no! where's the funny accent!?

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 6:43 pm

alex wrote:
werbert wrote:

hmm...i do believe 24's gone to someone's head...

*listens closely* it's raining! *runs outside*

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 9:55 pm

woah...mushroom cloud...

alex
Developer
Developer

15 Jan 2007, 9:55 pm

nuclear explosion? Well that was unexpected. 8O

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 9:58 pm

they need to get jack away from there! radiation poisoning! ahh!!

dgd1788
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 10:00 pm

What is 24?