Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2013, 5:21 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=90676

As you can see we can finally see what the Rhino will look like and it seems that Green Goblin will actually be in the movie. Of course we don't know if it may be Norman or Harry. The only thing that really ticks me off about this is that I can't really see what the Rhino looks like because it's too blurry. He doesn't look like a man in a rhino suit but if I'm making it out right, he looks like an actual mechanical Rhino on all four feet. According to one of the comments below it says i heard in this Movie Rhino had 2 "form",this 1 and more monstrous version. So I guess he's a transformer. Plus you can see that alot of fanboys seem to be ticked off. Me personally I'm not sure yet. I mean we did see pictures of Paul Giamatti (Rhino's actor) in what may be considered a stop motion suit so I dunno.

AGhostWriter
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Nov 2013, 1:43 am

The Green Goblin part is what piqued my interest. I'm hoping that they go straight to Harry Osborn for the Green Goblin.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2013, 6:06 am

Norman and Harry, yes, but I don't know about the Green Goblin. I heard that Electro is going to be in it.

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2013, 7:08 pm

Hmmm, Green Goblin, Electro and the Rhino. Good concept as long as they don't make the same mistake that Spider-Man 3 made.