What is the Chronological Order of the MCU?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2015, 9:52 am

I just got Ant Man for Christmas and before I watch it I decided to watch the previous movie in order first. I've done is before actually but I wanted to make. I've always assumed it was this.

Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man

Despite the Incredible Hulk coming out before Iron Man 2, Director Jon Faverou has said it takes after. But did I get Thor right? I assume they are both happening at the same time. Also I'm not going to watch the tv shows as it would be too much and I haven't got AOS & AC on dvd yet but I intend to do it some day. So I would like to know where they take place in the MCU.

Now Agent Carter would of course take place in between Captain America: TFA and Iron Man. Agents of Shield Season 1 Episodes 1 - 7 would take place after Iron Man 3 and after episode 7 would be Thor: The Dark World and between that movie and Captain America: The Winter Soldier would be episodes 8 - 16. Then after Cap 2 would be the rest of season 1 to the very end and then would come Guardians of the Galaxy. However after that it gets a little tricky. Following GOTG would be season 2 of AOS however in between episode 19 and the last few episodes that follow is Age of Ultron. After that movie, Ant-Man would follow and then would come season 3 of AOS which I haven't seen yet as it hasn't been broadcast in my country yet.

But where do Daredevil and Jessica Jones take place? In the case of the movies I assume DD takes place between GOTG & AOU and JJ would take place after Ant-Man. But where do both these shows fit during AOS. Every episode of DD came on Netflix on April 10th 2015 and the last episode of AOS to broadcast was on April 7th 2015 S02E16 by the way and E17 broadcast after DD. Now I can't assume that the entire series takes place between the 2 episodes. The best I can think is to watch every season 2 AOS episode first except for the ones that take place after AOU, then DD Season 1 despite the fact that most of the event of AOS SEASON 2 Haven't occurred, then AOU followed by the last remaining AOS episodes of season 2. Then after that Ant-Man and as for Season 3 of AOS and Season 1 of JJ ILL have to figure that out when or if I watch AOS.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 11:25 am

Can somebody respond please? It did take me a long time to type all of this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2015, 11:28 am

Try using Google.

It's easy.

Really.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.