Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 7:21 pm

Hi I am James, I have semantic pragmantic and communication disorder. I have actually been a member on wrong planet since october. I know this will sound of putting but I don't have really any friends anymore since I lost them/they don't contact me :(

But hay you gotta remain positive in life. So if anyone wan't to chat to me about anything at all just post on this thread. I could use with some friends at the moment. :)

Totgelyr
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Feb 2009, 7:24 pm

hey there, I know how you feel.

Ive had the same, but then I re-contacted some old friends(didn't work out), and eventually I found new ones:) It took me a year to find new ones, but quitters never get anything, now do they?;)

Im new myself, but welcome anyways!

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 7:28 pm

Yeah my friends have giving me the cold shoulder. Its not easy but I will find a way to get around it. Maybe when I start a job in 2 or 3 years time I will meet some new friends since I am studying in college at the moment. Sometimes people outside of the autism specturm just can't understand our needs and the way we wan't to do things. I am not very good at compramising so this could have been a reason why my friendship has kind of failed. Thanks for your kind words of suppourt.

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2009, 9:46 pm

Pleased to meet you, fellow-traveler James. Welcome to the Wrong Planet neighborhood.

Tim_UK
Toucan
Toucan

19 Feb 2009, 7:55 am

Welcome to WP!