Page 21 of 23 [ 367 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2012, 6:52 pm

Yeah I'll have to wait till Indian professionals learn more about autism.

After reading that it feels nice, to be in my 30s. When my wife turned 30, you know what I said to her? Welcome to the 3rd floor :D.

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2012, 11:33 pm

now i wish if was a professional in official diagnosis and real expert with college dregee in this stuff or if completed college with my envirmental scince degree. , i would to live there in India to fix this. am telling you it not fair we in west we have all this stuff and you guys don't..( am willing to get a work visa or a living visa and leave the US to live in India to spead awreness . now am just ranting i should stop :roll: :? it somethng i rather talk in the next pm

:lmao: i would had love to see her reation to it. how was it. the next time someone turns a decade old am going to say the floor joke. but i never thought as decacde ages as floor levels. i heard about 40's being over the hill i guess me and jigo and sabu( he is getting there to be on 3 floor) are still on the 2nd floor.

Jhomes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Feb 2012, 1:53 am

Lady-ivy wrote:
:lmao: i would had love to see her reation to it. how was it. the next time someone turns a decade old am going to say the floor joke. but i never thought as decacde ages as floor levels. i heard about 40's being over the hill i guess me and jigo and sabu( he is getting there to be on 3 floor) are still on the 2nd floor.

sorry but what are you talkin about floor? :scratch:

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2012, 4:41 am

Comparing age decades to floors. Like 20's 2nd floor, 30's 3rd floor.

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2012, 6:10 pm

Jhomes wrote:
Lady-ivy wrote:

sorry but what are you talkin about floor? :scratch:

Dhawal explained it quite well

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 4:38 am

Lady-ivy wrote:
now i wish if was a professional in official diagnosis and real expert with college dregee in this stuff or if completed college with my envirmental scince degree. , i would to live there in India to fix this. am telling you it not fair we in west we have all this stuff and you guys don't..( am willing to get a work visa or a living visa and leave the US to live in India to spead awreness . now am just ranting i should stop :roll: :? it somethng i rather talk in the next pm

Ok, let's deal with it in the next pm.

Her reaction - no words just a blank stare. Ooooh the icy coldness ... :)

You never heard the floors joke because it's an original 8). Sabu nearing 30? I thought he was like 24 or something. Maybe that was 2-3 years ago I don't know.

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

:lol: Is making notice about a womens age in India a bad thing or you are just being funny :lol:

No you can look at the questioner and see his age. If that is the case you should start making birthday cards. It show a building with levels then it will say welcome to ??? Floor enjoy your stay happy decade birthday .

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 6:07 pm

No, it is a bad thing in India as well. I'm not just being funny, it actually happened.

Image I should have thought of the questionnaire.
That's a great idea for a birthday card. Maybe you should design birthday cards :).

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

you do think thats why she gave you the stare :lol: you said a noctice about her age.

i dont understand why most women are like that, even my mom and aunts are like that too. maybe becouse i am young the number age does not bother me. i guess i will understand this when i am older

sure i can would do it but how do you design electronic cards. i remeber doing it back in school when i was 16. i remeber you use some kind windows office to make them.

this gives me an idea. how about everytime a member has birthday someone a mod will disign them a electroinc birthday card then pm them the card. this makes the site more speical with personal thouch makes us look humen. other sites dont do this but we can be different :)

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2012, 7:29 am

Maybe it's an NT thing, or maybe it's an age thing. Let me know what it is when you grow older :).

Oh, it's easy to design them in photoshop. It's really easy because it's a one-stop tool for almost all kinds of designing.

That's a good idea. Though I don't know how many members we'll be able to do it for, but the four of us are definitely counted in.

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

i will gladly tell you when am a older women. so we can see if aspie women are immune to dislike of noticeing one age.

do you have to get photoshop tools like download them. or they on the cumpoter all ready.

we can do it but can you image if we had same amount of members from wrong plaent. that would be impossible. unless we have peogram that sends automanic card to user.

none of us haveing a brithday soon. so we cant test it out.

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 12:09 pm

Photoshop is a software that one can purchase and install on the computer.
http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop ... hop_b.html

My birthday is not 1st Jan. I don't put my real birthday on the sites, but I want my age displayed, so I put 1st Jan.
If you were 1 month late, you would have been a 90's child :).

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2012, 3:02 pm

so that were you can get photoshop. my dad wont be happy if i downloded this. he afried of viruses

oh your birthday is not on jan 1. i was happy that find someone else born on the 1st too what is your real brithday. you can tell me on pm

am actuly pretty happy i was born in the 80s even though i almost missed it by a month. the music and movies are fun at that time.

Dhawal
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

No, it's not a crappy software. It's the best known graphic software, and has been the world standard in graphics since the 90s. Adobe is a world-class company producing many other softwares like flash, acrobat (pdf), dreamweaver and coldfusion. One can buy it off the shelf, and the download purchase won't contain any viruses either.

Not asking you to buy it, it's just for information :).

How do NTs do that?

Lady-ivy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2012, 4:10 pm

you know much about computers and software so cool, but you said you were a art major. what did you want to use an art dregee for orgional?

-Skeksis-
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Feb 2012, 5:58 pm

Hi!

I'm not from India, but I've always wanted to travel there. I'm interested in Indian culture.

Does the caste system still exist?