Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

GeriatricJurassic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2010, 9:47 am

Yea,uhm...Heeyaa...I'm not verry good at these kinda things. (sowwy for the mishaps and typos but its my keyboard!)
So I guess I should start to tell you,that of course, (I was diagnosed with and still am with: Aspergers.)
OH!..&& I'm new here.
Im 17 and im a verry nice person but shy(but when ppl pass my certain peculiar limit i cant take it anymore). I pretty much have beensearching for the right phychiactrist for 15 yrs. And alotta the time I feel like Im just losing it. Likke im losing my saneness and Im crazy. But that cant be true, I m have mean I'm still hear, am i? Yea, I think so. :D But I just want to scream out to all those meanies that are making fun of me and say screw you! But idk, i just feel like, like i said im losing it, have sooo far to go, and i constantly ask my momma, why do i have to take the slow path, like i read in onna these forums that sum one said " i didnt ask to be born" but i was......................................................
So uhhhhhm. I don't know what else to say................................................
ohhh! and i get alotta bullying still since my parents thoughtd it be best to take me outta skewl b/c the teachers basically gave up on me.
I have some learning disabilities.. the peers called me all kinds of names.
I bet some or most of you guys can relate to me,right?......welll I hope sooo, b/c it'd b kewl to have sum one thats "like me" to talk to.
Ohhh! and i have noo clue what the "right kind"of male relationship/companionship sortathing feels like....and that bumms...too
oh and p.s. my keyboards messed up soo i apologize for any mishaps!! !!

Last edited by GeriatricJurassic on 21 Jun 2010, 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

JetLag
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 10:26 am

Welcome greetings, GeriatricJurassic, to the Wrong Planet neighborhood.

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 10:46 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet, GeriatricJurassic!! :D

GeriatricJurassic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jun 2010, 10:52 am

:D thanx!! oh,oh. I luv ur username. Although, I'm hardly a singer(I'm horrible) :lol:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 11:18 am

Welcome to WrongPlanet, and welcome to my Mid-60s time warp. :)

Kuma
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Jun 2010, 3:34 am

Hey, never worry about fitting in. The majority is wrong. They fit in because they are followers. Find your passion in life and find a way to make a career out of it. If it helps others, you will have found the perfect path to happiness.

Now about the bullying. You will need to train yourself to be able to become assertive. Take wrestling, ju jitsu, boxing or one of many martial arts. Also power lift. My son is doing Karate, Power Lifting, and Heavy Bag workouts to learn to be assertive (not aggressive). I talk about the importance of it in my blog about my 2E son.

http://2echild.blogspot.com/

Facebook: Shiroi Tora

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 3:40 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

GeriatricJurassic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2010, 12:09 pm

Thank you, Kuma. That really hit home,well except for the martial art's, because I'm more of a Creativity-Guru. Although I really appreciate you telling me about your son,it just feels good(like I said in my forum post) to know that their are plenty of other kids/teens/adults that have aspergers/autism/pdd/or any other type of disorder, there was something in my post, that I didn't mention(i forgot) I was also diagnosed with ADHD and OCD, and I'm going to finish up my testing(to figure out what else I have and what they can do to help, me) in july, sometime. Oh,oh. I exercise,quite a bit, such as walking and other sorts.
Oh and Tim_Tex, I thank you for welcoming me!

Scientist
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2010, 12:37 pm

Hello GeriatricJurassic, welcome, enjoy your stay on the Wrong Planet!

Interests: science, experimental psychology, psychophysics, music (listening and playing (guitar)) and visual arts

Don't focus on your weaknesses, focus on your strengths

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 Jun 2010, 5:48 pm

To WrongPlanet!! !Image